You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Plana Avanti Tre Full Foot Fins
|US Men's shoe size||3.5-4.5||5-6||6.5-7.5||8-9||9.5-10.5|
|US Women's shoe size||4-5||6-7||7.5-8.5||9-10||11.5-12.5|
|European Men's shoe size||36-37||38-39||40-41||42-43||44-45|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||2||2.2||2.5||2.8||3.1|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Mares Plana Avanti Tre features a soft anatomical orthopedic foot pocket, and mid-sized blade with three channels for optimal movement of water during the kicking cycle. Mares Design inspired by marine mammals. Channel thrust technology maximizes the channeling of water and moves a much greater amount of water compared to other fins of the same size. The result is greater thrusting power with the same amount of effort, superior comfort and performance. Tre is perfect for travel to warm water locations. Upper and lower stabilizers help transfer energy from the foot pocket to the blade. Fin gives an easy kick for extended snorkeling time. Super-channel is designed for the diver who wants the perfect blend of power and efficiency in one fin.
The blade design with a large central Super-channel and two traditional lateral channels provide excellent thrust while maintaining hi-efficiency and minimizing leg fatigue. Fins are manufactured from Tecralene, thermoplastic rubber and have an easy grip heel pull tab for donning and doffing of fins. Open toe design for added comfort. Size 8/9 (42/43) fin blade length is 14.2" (36cm), weights 1.3 lbs. (600 g) and has a blade thrust area of 105.4 cubic inches (690 cubic centimeters). Available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Tri-Material Construction
- Soft Anatomical Orthopedic Foot Pocket
- Rugged, Durable Construction
- Good Thrust In-Economical Fin
- Channel Thrust Technology
- 3-Channels for Optimal Movement of Water During Kicking Cycle
- Design Inspired by Marine Mammals
- Greater Thrusting Power, Superior Comfort & Performance
- Upper & Lower Stabilizers, Transfer Energy from Foot Pocket to Blade
- Easy Kick for Extended Snorkeling Time
- Manufactured from Tecralene, Thermoplastic Rubber
- Mid-Sized Blade
- Perfect for Travel to Warm Water Locations
- Soft Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Easy Grip Heel Pull Tab for Donning &Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
- Blade Length: 14.2 (36cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (600 g)
- Blade Thrust Area: 105.4 cu. in. (680 cu. cm.)
- Note:Length, Weight & Blade Thrust Area Size 8/9 (42/43)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||Blade Length: 14.2 (36cm), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||1.3 lbs. (600 g), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
|Blade Thrust Surface Area||105.4 cu. in. (680 cu. cm.), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my second pair, loved the first pair that I got 9 years ago. They are still functional, but I’m heading out for an extended dive trip, and don’t want to chance it, so now they’ll just be going to the pool.
These are not freediving fins, but they are a very good general purpose fin. I have used them in the pool and in a fresh water spring, and they work well. They are stiff enough to give you decent propulsion.