You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Avanti Quattro Power Full Foot Long Blade Fins
Product OverviewMares Avanti Quattro Power, Ultimate Channel Thrust Fin for Speed, Power and Fun-In-the-Water.
The best all-around full foot fin for diving. The Avanti Quattro Power is perfect for warm water divers, snorkelers and free divers that want ultimate power, comfort and speed. The choice of demanding scuba and free divers, who want comfort combined with extraordinary performance. Channel Thrust technology maximizes the channeling of water and moves a much greater amount of water compared to other fins of the same size.
The result is greater thrusting power with the same amount of effort. Latest development in channel thrust is the super-channel. The blade is designed with a large flexible central Super-channel propelling water-flow more efficiently down the fin blade instead of letting it spill over the sides for optimal performance and minimal diver effort. Vertical ribs that anchor the blade through the kick cycle to eliminate side to side wobbling effect, keeping your kicks stable and reducing power loss, and will help eliminate ankle-twisting phenomena. Fin comes in multiple sizes, and colors, overall fin length is 28" to 29.5" (71cm to 75.5cm) and weights 4.2 lbs. to 5.2 lbs. (1.92 kg to 2.35 kg). Regular size has a blade surface area of 148.8 cubic inches (960 cubic centimeters).
- Non-Vented Blade
- Super Channel Designed Blade:
Design Inspired by Marine Mammals
Perfect Blend of Power & Efficiency
Large Central Super-Channel
Two Traditional Lateral Channels
Channels Provide Excellent Thrust, Maintains Hi-Efficiency, Minimizing Leg Fatigue
- Easy Grip Heel Pull Tab for Donning & Doffing
- Ideal for Both Scuba & Free Diving
- Rubberized Side Ribs
- Soft Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Open Toe for Added Comfort
- Tecralene, Thermoplastic Rubber
- Vertical Ribs:
Anchor Blade Thru-Kick Cycle
Eliminate Side-to-Side Wobbling Effect
Keeps Kicks Stable & Reducing Power Loss
Helps Eliminate Ankle-Twisting Phenomena
- Blade Lengths: 28 to 29.5 (71cm to 75.5cm), Size Dependent
- Wight: 4.2 lbs. to 5.2 lbs. (1.92 kg to 2.35 kg), Size Dependent
- Blade Thrust Surface Area: 148.8 cu. in. (960 cu. cm), Size 42/43
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Tecralene, Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Dimensions||Blade Length: 28 to 29.5 (71cm to 75.5cm)
Blade Width: 7.9 to 8.3 (20cm to 21cm)
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||4.2 lbs. to 5.2 lbs. (1.92 kg to 2.35 kg), Size Dependent|
|Blade Thrust Surface Area||148.8 cu. in. (960 cu. cm), Size 42/43|