You have no items in your shopping cart.
Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C8 eLED (L2) Dive Light
Product OverviewBrighter and better the C8 eLED L2 is a versatile & durable primary dive light offering a powerful beam in a lightweight, compact package. Boasting a huge increase in beam output from the previous model, the L2 can produce 1200 lumens (1080 of those are in the center beam) with the optional airline-safe, long-life, rechargeable battery pack! The new C8 eLED L2 has a tough rubber bezel protects against impact. Will not corrode with its tough composite body, made from HYDRALUM and engineering polymer components that will hold up for 20 years in seawater. Light has a patented lumen booster that improves LED efficiency by pulling heat away from the LEDs. Dual power locking switch toggles from high to low power and optimal beam ratio UK's patented optics system puts 89% of the total lumens into the center beam, delivering outstanding seeing distance with minimal glare.
Other lights only put 40% of the total lumens into the beam. When the C8 eLED L2 is fueled from 8 C cell alkaline batteries (included) it will provide 900 lumens of brightness in high-mode for a burn time of 5.8-hours and provides 400 lumens of brightness for 20 hours in low-mode. With the optional rechargeable battery pack the light provides a whopping 1200 lumens of brightness for a burn time of 3-hours in high-mode and 560 lumens of brightness in low-mode for 5.3-hours of burn time. Light comes equipped with a comfortable pistol grip. The light is depth rated to 500' (152.4m). The C8 eLED L2 light has a beam distance of 494' (150m) on land. The light measures 7.2" x 7.1" x 3.2" (18.3cm x 18cm x 8.13cm), weighs 36 oz. (1,029 g), and is proudly made in the USA. Light comes with a wrist lanyard and owner's manual.
- Huge Increase in Beam Output from L1 Model
- Protective Heavy Rubber Lens Boot
- Tough Composite Body, Made from HYDRALUM and Engineering Polymer
- Body Components Hold Up for 20 Years in Seawater
- Patented Lumen Booster, Improves LED Efficiency
- Lumen Booster: Pulls Heat Away from LEDs
- Dual Power Locking Switch Toggles from High to Low Power
- Optimal Beam Ratio: Patented Optics System puts 89% of Total Lumens into Center Beam
- Delivers Outstanding Seeing Distance with Minimal Glare
- Power: 8 C Cell Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Lumens/Burn Time:
900 Lumens of Brightness in High-Mode, Burn Time of 5.8-Hours
400 Lumens of Brightness in Low-Mode, 20-Hours Burn Time
- Integral Pistol Style Grip
- Depth Rating: 500' (152.4m)
- Beam Distance: 494' (150m), On Land
- Underwater Kinetics Primary Dive Light
- Adjustable Rubber Sleeved Wrist Lanyard
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.1 x 3.2 (18.3cm x 18cm x 8.13cm)
- Weight: 36 oz. (1,029 g)
- Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Body: HYDRALUM and Polymer
Bezel Cover: Rubber
|Lumens||High Mode: 900
Low Mode: 400
|Effective Range||494' (150m), On Land|
|Batteries||8-C Cell Alkaline Batteries (included)|
|Burn Time||High-Mode: 5.8-Hour
|Depth Rating||500' (152.4m)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld Pistol Grip
|Dimensions||7.2 x 7.1 x 3.2 (18.3 x 18 x 8.13cm)|
|Weight||36 oz (1029g)|