You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Curacao Clipper is a fantastic, full sized wheeled dive bag that is loaded with features. The bottom compartment can accommodate a complete dive set-up, while the top compartment will hold personal clothing, additional gear, and accessories. The Curacao has internal pockets for further gear organization. The entire bag is easily transported on Stahlsac's unique and dynamic frame, which is light yet very durable. All frame components are fully serviceable so in the off chance that damage does occur, it is quickly repairable. Compression straps secure goods in transit while the comfort padded handles on both top and bottom of the bag allow for effortless removal from auto trunks and other storage places.
When traveling you can maneuver through busy airport terminals with the telescoping handle and wheels, once you ready to check-in your bag, just retract the handle and safely stow it in its hide-away pocket. The Curacao Clipper Bag measures (H x W x D) 28" x 14" x 17" (71.1cm x 35.6cm x 43.2cm) with a volume of 5,864 cubic inches (96 liters) and weighs 8.8 lbs. (4 kg) when empty. Bag is made from durable nylon with all external compartments equipped with strong zippered closures. Bag is available in multiple colors.
- Fantastic, Full Sized Wheeled Dive Bag
- Loaded w/Features
- Bottom Compartment Accommodate Complete Dive Set-Up
- Top Compartment for Personal Clothing, Additional Gear, & Accessories
- Internal Pockets for Gear Organization
- Unique & Dynamic Frame: Light &Durable
- All Frame Components Fully-Serviceable
- Compression Straps Secure Gear In Transit
- Padded Handles Top & Bottom for Effortless-Removal from Auto Trunks & Storage Places
- Telescoping Handle & Wheels
- Telescoping Handle w/Hide-Away Pocket
- Strong Zippered Closures
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 33 x 14 x 17 (71.1cm x 35.6cm x 43.2cm)
- Volume: 5,864 cu. in. (96 liters)
- Weight (empty): 8.8 lbs. (4 kg)
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(H x W x D) 33 x 14 x 17 (71.1cm x 35.6cm x 43.2cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||5,864 cu. in. (96 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||8.8 lbs. (4 kg)|
|Handles||Top Grab Handle
Hard Bottom Grab Handle
Haven’t used it yet I’m sure it will do the job it’s on wheels and my husband will not have to carry it on his back thru the airport.
used this bag for the first time on a dive trip to the cayman islands. pros: rolls wellstays uprightconvenient grips on top, side and bottom for easy handlingi bought the yellow bag, which was easy to identify when coming off the baggage conveyor. cons: the only negative issue was that i was concerned the bag might not hold all of my gear & clothes. i unzipped the liner and put small items inside the liner, which did provide enough room for all my gear & clothes for a week. the bag does not allow fins to be placed on the side, so they take up room in the main compartment.