You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewTravel is a major part of diving and Scubapro appreciates the importance of correctly transporting and protecting your equipment. Scubapro's bag line has been developed for diver needs, incorporating convenience and comfort into ultra-strong gear bags. Scubapro "Black Edition" bags have been designed using precise and technical specifications for resistance and durability, engineered for long life wear and tear, able to withstand harsh treatment, even in the wettest conditions.
The Scuba Pro Caravan Gear Bag, is easy to move from the car to the boat or roll at the airport, the Caravan is the ideal large travel bag. This Robust, Abrasion Resistant yet Lightweight 420D NT Fabric, a combination of nylon and reinforced polyester PVC, 450D rip-stop and 600D polyester/PU exterior with a 150D polyester/PU interior lining, is sewn with extremely resistant against salt and traction polyester thread for extreme strength and durability. The Bag is equipped with coil zipper closures with customized Scubapro pullers. The main compartments feature double zipper sliders to enable the use of a locking system.
Bag has multiple handles for easy transport that included side and front grab handles with padding for comfort. A retractable top handle and the saltwater resistant in-line roller skate quality wheels with stainless-steel axils make maneuvering through a busy terminal a breeze. Bag has a removable ID card holder for quick bag identification when you travel. Bag measures 27.6" x 13.8" x 13.8" (70.1cm x 35.1cm x 35.1cm) with a volume of 5,256 cubic inches (86.13 liters) and weighs 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) when empty.
- Convenience and Comfort in Ultra-Strong Gear Bag
- Scubapro Black Edition Bags
- Designed using Precise and Technical Specifications for Resistance and Durability
- Engineered for Long Life, Wear and Tear
- Corrosion Resistant Coil Zippers
- Robust, Abrasion Resistant yet Lightweight
420D NT Fabric Combination of Nylon & Reinforced Polyester PVC
450D Rip-Stop & 600D Polyester/PU
- Wheels: In-Line Skate Quality
- Axils: Stainless Steel
- Multiple Padded Grab Handles
- Telescoping Pull Handle
- Removable ID Card Holder
- Dimensions: 27.6 x 13.8 x 13.8 (70.1cm x 35.1cm x 35.1cm)
- Volume: 5,256 cu. in. (86.13 liters)
- Weight (empty): 10 lbs. (4.54 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||27.6 x 13.8 x 13.8 (70.1cm x 35.1cm x 35.1cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||5,256 cu. in. (86.13 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||10 lbs. (4.54 kg)|
|Material||Exterior: 420D NT Fabric Combination of Nylon & Reinforced Polyester PVC, 450D Rip-Stop & 600D Polyester/PU
Interior: 150D Polyester/PU
|Type||Roller Gear Bag|
|Handles||Front & Top Grab Handles
Telescoping Pull Handle
Used for the first time to Lille Cayman, and carried my tech diving gear well...also added a 60 cu ft empty tank and all fit very nicely...you have to be careful of over packing and going over the weight limits....but the bag seems sturdy enough and was easy to maneuver..