You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewNow this backpack is truly cool. Super light and very roomy, the folding system are its key feature. It takes less than a minute to easily fold it, turning it into a small size carrying case. It has two integrated side pockets for storing your fins and adjustable compression straps on the outside. Front pockets and handles for transport. Air Travel Optimized (ATO) design.
Easy foldable backpack with wheels, in less than a minute the 7,811 cubic inches (128 liter) capacity bag can be folded and transformed into a little business bag with an integrated upper front pocket. All Mares wheeled bags include rugged and durable constructed wheels. With a diameter of 3.5" (9cm) and a with a tire tread 1.2" (3cm) wide, they can maneuver over streets, through airports and to your dive with no problem. All Mares bag wheels are attached with corrosion resistant stainless-steel screws. This system makes the wheels much more durable than bags using rivets.
When the terrain gets a bit rough, with little effort this large piece of luggage can be transformed into a comfortable backpack. A big pocket positioned under the bag's case contains two big and soft shoulder straps. In a minute, your wheeled bag becomes a backpack. Additionally, the innovative Mares X-Strap System converts the traditional handles, by attaching to a metal snap hook, into the shoulder straps of the bag. Just put the padded shoulder straps over your shoulders and you can maneuver through the busiest airport terminals, sandy beaches, up or down boat ramps and docks or staircases.
Plenty of room in the spiral zippered main compartment with an overall bag dimensions of (L x W x H) 18.5" x 12.5" x 31.9" (47cm x 32cm x 81cm) and a volume of 7,811 cubic inches (128 liters). Enough room for a full set of cold-water equipment or two sets of warm water gear. Bag is constructed from 600 Denier, PVC 4200 Dobby and stainless steel. With additional top padded grab handle and hard bottom, you're ready for your next diving adventure. Bag weights 6.6 lbs. (3 kg) when empty. Bag has a small top ID sleeve for business card and inside the main compartment the lid has a printed gear check list, so you won't forget the essentials.
- Super-Light and Very-Roomy
- Folding System Key Feature
- Easily Fold into Small-Size Carrying Case
- Transforms into Business Bag
- Compact to Store
- Easy Foldable Backpack w/Wheels
- Integrated Upper Front Pocket
- Air Travel Optimized (ATO) Design
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Wheels: Diameter 3.5 (9cm) with Tire Tread 1.2 (3cm) Wide
- Stainless Steel Wheel Hardware
- Hard Bottom
- Spiral Zipper Closures
- Construction: 600 Denier, PVC & 4200 Dobby
- Big-and-Soft Shoulder Straps
- Top Grab Handle
- Mares X-Strap System
- Capacity: Full Set of Cold Water Equipment or 2 Sets of Warm Water Gear
- Small Top ID Sleeve for Business Card
- Printed Gear Check List, Inside Lid
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 18.5 x 12.6 x 31.9 (47cm x 32cm x 81cm)
- Volume: 7,811 cu. in. (128 liters)
- Weight (empty): 6.6 lbs. (3 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(L x W x H) 18.5 x 12.6 x 31.9 (47cm x 32cm x 81cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||7,811 cu. in. (128 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||6.6 lbs. (3 kg)|
|Closure||Spiral Zippers w/Dual Sliders|
|Material||Bag: 600 Denier, PVC & 4200 Dobby
Hardware: Stainless Steel
|Type||Foldable Roller Gear Bag|
|Handles||Top Grab Handle
Adjustable Shoulder Strap
I will be taking the bag on it’s first out of the country in a couple of weeks and we will see how it withstands baggage handling. One complaint I have immediately is the Lack Of A Retractable Handle. A review of the bag should make the lack of a retractable handle clearly obvious in describing the bag.
I have owned several travel dive luggage and nothing compares to the Mares Cruise Roller Backpack Bag. The size is perfect for airline luggage check-in regulations and can easily be packed with sufficient gear while avoiding extra baggage fees. The best part about the Mares Roller Backpack is simply found within the name. You can either roll the bag or throw it on your back. Perfect!