You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Alpha 10 + sPX DIN Regulator
Product OverviewOceanic introduces it new Alpha 10 sPX Regulator. Simple, dependable and economical. What else would you expect from a design as refined and perfected as the Alpha? Effortless breathing in a compact design that is extremely tough yet easy to maintain and service. The Oceanic Alpha 10 + sPX DIN First Stage Regulator is a non-balanced flow-by piston designed regulator. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. Made of triple chromed marine grade brass for durability and long life, the first stage has 4 LP ports and 2 HP port with 3/8" and 7/16" threads. The LP ports are angled for optimum hose routing. Regulator can be used with air or nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent right out of the box.
The Alpha 10 Second Stage Regulator is pneumatically balance demand valve design regulator for ease of breathing at all depths and cylinder pressures. The balanced feature will perform flawlessly at high and low cylinder pressures automatically. Oceanic's adjustment technology, dive/pre-dive venture control will prevent unwanted free flow when surface swimming from the shore, jumping off the back of a boat or diving into a current and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs increase dive enjoyment The low profile light weight second stage has a 2.66" (6.75 cm) diameter. A highly durable and flexible 30" (76.2 cm) Miflex braided low pressure 3/8" threaded hose further increases diving comfort. Regulator comes with an owner's manual. Regulator is proudly made in the USA.
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%, Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8 Threaded Maxflex 30 (76.2 cm)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made in the USA
- First-Stage:Oceanic sPX DIN Regulator
- Simple, Dependable and Economical
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Fail-Safe Design
- Outperform other High-End Regulators
- Tripled Chromed Brass Marine Grade Construction
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8 Thread
- LP Ports Angled for Optimum Hose Routing
- 2 HP Port, 7/16 Thread
- Easy to Maintain
- Second-Stage: Oceanic Alpha 10
- Pneumatically Balanced Design
- Delivers Phenomenal Breathing Experience
- Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Venturi Switch
- Super Comfortable Orthodontic Mouthpiece w/Bite Tabs
- 3/8 Threaded Miflex Braided 30 (76.2cm) Hose
- Low Profile Light Weight Design
- Diameter: 2.66 (6.75 cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Un-Balanced Piston|
|LP Ports||Four, 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||Two, 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||1'st Stage Body: Triple Chrome Plated Brass, 2'nd Stage Housing: Plastic|
|Hose Length||30 (76.2 cm)|
|1'st Stage Type|
|Four, 3/8 Thread|
|Two, 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch|
|Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|1'st Stage Body: Triple Chrome Plated Brass, 2'nd Stage Housing: Plastic|
|30 (76.2 cm)|