You have no items in your shopping cart.
Maverick America Bermudian Pole Spear
Product OverviewThe Bermudian Pole Spear is part of the Maverick American 2016 line of small batch high quality products. Within the Maverick American line this product is conceived without cost or quality constraints to achieve a higher standard than typical productions. The Bermudian is the result of a re-design of the famous Manny Puig Pole Spear known for more bottom fish records than any other pole-spear. A thinner 5/8" (1.6cm) body with a machined taper in the front section for the handgrip offers a smooth release without a step-up created with traditional grips. The rod-wrap is inlaid in 6061T6 alloy hard anodized aluminum saving your gloves compared to traditional knurled machined grips that wear through them.
Special consideration given to mate the pole spear with the Magnetic Bermudian Quad-Cut. A traditional 5/16" (8mm) diameter x 16" (40.64cm) shaft with heavy-duty barb is included for general types of spearfishing, threaded spear-shaft option for break-away tip. The Bermudian: aimed at divers who want to land big fish without bending or breaking the equipment. The weight of the pole spear and the well-mated power band ensures penetration of 100 lbs. (45.4 kg) bottom fish. Machined one at a time in America and finished by hand. Sizes: 9' 5" (287cm) or rear band slot knuckle" unscrews & inserts into front section to create a 5.25' (153cm) w/ front section only. Made in USA.
- Material: 6061T6 Aluminum Alloy Hard Anodized
- In-Laid Grip in Aluminum for Smooth Release and Comfort
- Re-Design of Famous Manny Puig Pole Spear
- Known for More Bottom Fish Records than Any-Other Pole-Spear
- Conceived w/o Cost or Quality Constraints
- Higher Standard than Typical Productions
- 5/8 (1.6cm) Body w/Machined Taper Front
- Handgrip Offers Smooth Release w/o Step-Up Created with Traditional Grips
- Rod-Wrap Inlay: Better On-Gloves than Traditional Knurled Machined Grips
- Magnetic Bermudian Quad-Cut
- Spear Tip:½:
Traditional 5/16 (8mm) Diameter x 16 (40.64cm) Shaft½:
Heavy-Duty Flopper Barb½:
Designed for General Types of Spearfishing
- Aimed at Divers Who Want to Land Big Fish w/o Bending/Breaking Equipment
- Weight of Pole & Well-Mated Power Band: Ensures Penetration of 100 lbs. (45.4 kg) Bottom Fish
- Machined One-at-a-Time in America
- Finished by Hand
Full Length: 9' 5 (287cm)½:
5.25' (153cm) w/ Front Section Only
- Rear Band Slot Knuckle Unscrews & Inserts into Front Section
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Shaft Length||Full Length: 9' 5 (287cm)
5.25' (153cm) w/Front Section Only
|Sling Length||60 (152.4cm)|
|Shaft Diameter||5/8 (1.6cm) Body w/Machined Taper Front|
|Sling Diameter||3/8 (1.0cm)|
|Number of Slings||One|
|Spear Point||Single Flopper Barb|
|Material||Shaft: 6061T6 Aluminum Alloy Hard Anodized
Band: Latex Rubber