You have no items in your shopping cart.
JBL 6' Breakdown Travel (3 Piece) Pole Spear (2D72C)Plus FREE $25.00 Gift Certificate
Product OverviewTime to step up the pole spear game. The Shaka is the ultimate weapon if a spear gun is not your thing. JBL combined Nano tech materials with their tried and true aircraft grade aluminum to deliver a hybrid pole spear like no other. Unidirectional carbon weave allows for maximum transfer of energy. There's zero bend or flex so all your power goes to the tip, not the whip like other pole spears that are constructed of flimsy, flexible, inferior carbon. The aluminum end piece adds additional mass to pummel fish and is durable enough to use in rocks without a worry. Precision machined, over-sized aluminum unions add additional rigidity and durability. A thicker walled power band makes the Shaka ideal for big game fish like the world record 62 lbs. (28.12 kg).
This three piece travel pole spear comes complete with JBL's Pole Spear Slip Tip breakaway tip. No fish is safe with this in your hand. If shooting large game fish with a pole spear is your thing then the JBL Pole Spear Slip Tip is the tip you've been looking for. Constructed of heat treated 17-4 this tip is virtually indestructible. With a razor sharp barb for guaranteed deployment, speed load system, and secured with 700 lbs. (317.5 kg) Spectra, it will never let you down. Pole Spear measures 74" (188 cm) when assembled. The band measures 24" x 3/8" (61 cm x 9.5mm) and is made from JBL's unique latex formulation and dip manufacturing process delivers radical modulus strength. The power curve increases as bands are stretched for optimum performance. Special anti-oxidants help protect against harmful U.V. rays, prolonging sling life. Pole spear comes complete with a travel case.
- Nano Tech Materials w/JBL's Tried & True Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Tempered 6063 Anodized Aluminum and Unidirectional Carbon Weave Poles
- Hybrid Pole Spear Like-No-Other
- Maximum Energy Transfer with Virtually No Flex
- Machine-Swage Spear for Enhanced Hydrodynamics
- Greater Speed with Minimal Water Disruption
- Replaceable 24 x 3/8 (61 cm x 9.5mm) Black Surgical Rubber Sling
- Sling Adjusts Easily for Power Variation
- Stainless Steel Breakaway Tip:
Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel
Razor Sharp Barb for Guaranteed Deployment
Speed Load System
Secured with 700 lbs. (317.5 kg) Spectra
- Breakdown Pole for Easy Storage
- Assembled Length: 74 (188 cm)
- Comes with Carry Case
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Total Length||Assembled Length: 74 (188 cm)|
|Sling Length||24 (61 cm)|
|Shaft Diameter||5/16 (8 mm)|
|Sling Diameter||3/8 (9.5mm)|
|Number of Slings||One|
|Spear Point||Breakaway Pole Spear Tip|
|Material||Pole Sections: Tempered 6063 Anodized Aluminum, Unidirectional Carbon Weave Poles, Spear Tip: Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel, Sling: Latex|