You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sea & Sea Silicone Grease for O-Rings
Product OverviewO-rings are the most important components of your underwater camera system. If the O-ring is lubricated, it will be elastic enough to shape itself uniformly around the channel providing a proper seal. If it is dry, there will be too much friction to allow it to reshape itself uniformly. It will not safeguard against flooding. Underwater photographic equipment cannot be watertight unless the O-rings that seal it are flawless. O-rings may be cleaned with fresh water and then lubricated with Sea & Sea Silicone Grease. It is important to use only the suggested silicone grease by the manufacturer. Other types of- grease may cause the O-Ring to become gummy and attracting debris. Every time you open the photographic equipment to change film or batteries, examine the O-ring and service if necessary. Always clean and lubricate after every diving day. Sea & Sea recommends you only use Sea & Sea Silicone Grease on Sea & Sea products. O-Ring Grease makes a great safe-a-dive-kit item and you should keep one in your camera bag or case. Use Sea & Sea's O-ring remover tool (see SKU SSORR) when removing O-ring to lubricate. Grease comes in a convenient resealable 0.16 oz. (4.5 g) squeeze tube.
- O-Rings: Most Important Components of Underwater Camera System
- Underwater Photographic Equipment: Cannot be Watertight Unless O-Ring Seal are Flawless
- Always Carry Spare O-Rings in Camera Case
- When Lubricating or Replacing: Use Sea & Sea's O-Ring Remover Tool (see SKU SSORR)
- Set Includes All Diver Replaceable O-Rings
- Tube of O-Ring Silicone Grease
- Convenient Resealable 0.16 oz. (4.5 g) Squeeze Tube
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||Primary Use: Photography Equipment|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Sea & Sea Photo Gear and O-Rings Requiring Silicone Grease|
|Quantity||0.16 oz. (4.5 g)|
|Applicator||Resealable Squeeze Tube|