You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Viper Open Heel Fins
|US Men's shoe size||5-7||7-10||10-12||12+|
|US Women's shoe size||7-9||9-12||12-14||14+|
|Euro shoe size||37-39||39-44||44-46||46+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewSo fast and responsive they're scary, the Oceanic Viper Vented Open Heel Fins are a precision blend of hydrodynamics and materials technology for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. Fins are manufactured from a composite material consisting of blended of thermal plastic rubber (TPR) and polypropylene. The Viper blade's flexible power thrust channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency.
The engineered channels and side rails work in concert. Together they further enhancing the direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to "spill" from the sides of the blade providing uncompromising power and efficiency. The fin blade power vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade, allowing the use of an oversized blade design to produce increased thrust and propulsion. The Viper Open Heel Fins are ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels has a generous yet streamline foot pocket that fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag.
Donning and Doffing is made easy with the quick-adjust straps with squeeze style" side-release buckles and large pull tab holes in straps for grip. The pull tab holes also allow a convenient manner to hang your fins when drying and for storage. Fins are a great travel fin weighing only 4 lbs. (1.81 kg), are available in in multiple sizes and color choices.
- So Fast and Responsive they're Scary
- Vented Open Heel Fins
- Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology
- Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance
- Composite Material: Blend of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene
- Flexible Power Thrust Channels & Side Rails
- Channels and Side Rails Work in Concert
- Together they Direct Water Flow Off Tip of Blade
- Blade Design Provides Uncompromising Power and Efficiency
- Blade Power Vents Reduce Stress while Accelerating Water Over the Blade
- Oversized Blade Design for Increased Thrust and Propulsion
- Ideal for All Diving and Snorkeling Skill Levels
- Generous, Yet Streamlined Foot Pocket Fits Wide Range of Boot Styles
- Foot Pocket Design Significantly Reduce Drag
- Easy to Don and Doff
- Quick-Adjust Straps with Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Large Pull-Tab Holes in Straps for Grip
- Pull-Tab Holes Great for Hanging Fins for Drying and Storage
- Great Travel Fin, Weight (Size Dependent): 3.15 to 4.0 lbs. (1.43 to 1.81 kg)
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Weight||Size Dependent: 3.15 to 4.0 lbs.(1.43 to 1.81 kg)|
|Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
|Size Dependent: 3.15 to 4.0 lbs.(1.43 to 1.81 kg)|
When you buy your own equipment and it works so well, your time in the water is enhanced. These fins along with the boot were the most comfortable fins ive used. While I an a novice snorkeler, I couldnt be happier with the equipment I bought. I may have paid more for the better stuff but it was well worth it. Ive got many years coming up of great snorkeling. Thanks for your help.