You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Ultra-Dry Snorkel
Product OverviewThe Ultra-Dry Snorkel by Oceanic remains practically desert dry, even when at depth. Oceanic's patented dry snorkel technology eliminates water from entering the barrel while still allowing easy airflow and comfortable breathing. The Ultra-Dry boasts of an ergonomic design that reduces resistance and drag when snorkeling, a drop-away corrugated section will keep the snorkel out of your way when it isn't in use and reduces jaw strain when you're snorkeling.
Do you chew on your snorkel mouthpiece? If you do not to worry, like a regulator the Ultra-Dry Snorkel comes equipped with a replaceable 100% liquid silicone rubber mouthpiece that is also extremely comfortable for hours of snorkeling fun. Water drains quickly and easily through the one-way purge valve below its mouthpiece and the dual exhaust valves on the bottom. Best of all, water is eliminated with very little effort by the user. The Ultra-Dry Snorkel comes with a "quick-lock" clip to attach/detach from your mask.
- Remains Practically Desert-Dry, Even When-at-Depth
- Patented Dry Snorkel Technology:
Eliminates Water from Entering Barrel
Allows Easy Airflow and Comfortable Breathing
- Ergonomic Design, Reduces Resistance and Drag
- Drop-Away Corrugated Section
- Corrugated Section Feature: Reduces Jaw Strain when Snorkeling
- Replaceable 100% Liquid Silicone Rubber Mouthpiece
- Extremely Comfortable for Hours of Snorkeling Fun
- One-Way Purge Valve w/Dual Exhaust Valves
- Quick-Lock Clip to Attach/Detach
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|