You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic QLR 4 Weight Pockets for Oceanic BCD's (Set of 2)
Product OverviewOceanic's weight pocket utilizes patented QLR Quick Lock Release System that is standard equipment on their BCD's. Your weights stay-in-position throughout the dive and do not shift around affecting buoyancy or position in the water. The new QLR 4 design has incorporated a stiffer backing plate, longer guide and an even more rugged locking mechanism over the QLR 3 weight pockets. It also has a retractable D-ring to assist in loading full weight pockets. The weight pockets are simple to load and easy to release. Best of all, Oceanic's positive lock system helps to ensure that they'll stay put. The weight pocket has 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) weight capacity for each pocket 20 lbs. (9 kg) total. The pockets are made from durable 1680-RG and 1000 Cordura material. The Pouches have a Velcro closure to secure weights. Pockets are designed for use with Oceanic BCD's: Excursion, Ocean Pro, Hera (see SKU's; OCNEN, OCNOP, OCNOP4, OCNHRN).
- Patented QLR Quick Lock Release System
- Weights Stay-in-Position throughout Dive and Do-Not-Shift
- Won't Affecting Buoyancy or Position in the Water
- Simple-to-Load and Easy-to-Release
- Oceanic's Positive-Lock-System: Ensure Weights Stay-Put
- Each Pocket 10lbs (4.5kg) Weight Capacity, 20lbs (9 kg) Total
- Construction: Durable 1680-RG and 1000 Cordura Material
- Hook & Loop Weight Closures
- QLR 4 Improvements Over QLR 3 System:
Stiffer Backing Plate
More Rugged Locking Mechanism
Retractable D-Ring to Assist in Loading Full Weight Pockets
- Fits Oceanic BCD's:
Excursion, Ocean Pro, Hera
See SKU's: OCNEN, OCNOP, OCNOP4, OCNHRN
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement, Spare Weight Pockets|
|Materials||1680-RG, 1000 Cordura, Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Weight Capacity||10 lbs. (4.5 kg) Each Pocket|
|BC Model||Oceanic Excursion, Ocean Pro, Hera BCD's, See SKU's: OCNEN, OCNOP, OCNOP4, OCNHRN|
|Closure||Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Replacement, Spare Weight Pockets|
|1680-RG, 1000 Cordura, Hook & Loop Fastener|
|10 lbs. (4.5 kg) Each Pocket|
|Oceanic Excursion, Ocean Pro, Hera BCD's, See SKU's: OCNEN, OCNOP, OCNOP4, OCNHRN|
|Hook & Loop Fastener|