You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewBigger & better than ever, the ProPlus 4.0 features the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Now divers can adjust & customize all their dive features on the go pre-& post-dive. ProPlus 4.0 boasts a new display area, wider font size, and 22% larger digits than its predecessor (ProPlus 3), making it clearer & easier-to-read than ever before. With Bluetooth compatibility, ProPlus 4.0 adds to Oceanic's commitment to growing the largest family of Bluetooth compatible computers available to divers.
Dive Computers are supposed to deliver crucial data quickly and w/o confusion. That is why the ProPlus 4 combines a huge display area. See it for yourself. Take the Oceanic challenge: When shopping for a new dive computer, compare the displays. When it comes to viewing critical information, which would you rather see at 100' (30 m)?
Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Air Time Remaining feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, breathing rate, ascent time, & decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. The ProPlus 4 displays ATR via a numerical bar graph in addition to cylinder pressure. You may display ATR in oversized digits at any time w/press of a button.
Dive Time Remaining (DTR):
Dive Time Remaining, provides a 'real' number in minutes. This calculation combines ATR, nitrogen & oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time. The ProPlus 4 features push button or automatic activation, triggered by water contact. A benefit of push button activation is easily verifying operation and cylinder pressure, but in case you forget, or simply choose not to activate your computer, it can be as simple as jumping in the water.
Audible alarms w/flashing LED warning light & acknowledgment:
The ProPlus 4 has a variety of system & user customized audible alarms, alerting you to situations that pose potential danger, or simply serve as convenient reminders. Have you ever had difficulty hearing your computer's audible alarm? Perhaps that little beep signifying a potentially dangerous situation was timed perfectly with some large exhaust bubbles rushing past your ears. Or maybe it seemed to be insignificant as that huge manta ray soared overhead. You won't miss the ProPlus 4's audible alarm. Once triggered, the alarm will sound continuously for 10 seconds. Oceanic knows what you are thinking That's nice, I'll definitely hear the alarm, but isn't that going to annoy me & everyone else in the water?" The alarm's job is to get your attention so that you look at the computer. Once it does that, simply press the button and it will stop. You are a responsible diver & Oceanic treats you that way. If you really want to exceed your pre-set maximum depth alarm by a couple of feet to capture that award-winning photograph go ahead!
Air or Nitrox:
The ProPlus 4 acts simply as an Air' computer until you tell it otherwise, whether that is this weekend or 2 years down the road. As your training & experience grow, the ProPlus 4 is designed to grow with you, being easily programmed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 100%.
Oceanic Personal Dive Computer Algorithm:
Decompression theory can be trusted only as far as it has been demonstrated by actual test dive data. In 1987 a unique series of experiments were conducted by Diving Science & Technology (DSAT). Commissioned by Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), these doppler ultrasound monitored human experiments conducted by Dr. Michael Powell produced the most comprehensive data set that exists for recreational divers to this day. These data were used to validate the PADI Recreational Dive Planner & are the basis of the algorithm used in all Oceanic personal dive computers. The ultimate adjustable algorithm that is the way divers, instructors & Oceanic Dealers refer to Oceanic PDCs. Oceanic's color coded bar graphs provide complete control of margin of safety for each dive. Want to be a bit more cautious? Make it a personal rule to never enter the yellow caution zone, or stay one pixel away, or you get the point. Now you can even program several of Oceanic's PDCs to do it for you w/Oceanic's patent pending nitrogen bar graph alarm; set it once & let computer alert you when bar graph reaches that level.
Automatic Safety Stop Prompt:
A brief audible & visual alarm remind you as you approach 15' (4.6m), & an automatic 3-minute timer counts down to zero. As in any other dive mode, you still have access to other pieces of information, & there is no penalty should you choose to disregard the safety stop.
Choose Your Dive Mode Display:
The new ProPlus 4 is as versatile underwater as it is topside. Upon starting your dive, the computer will simply display current depth, how long you can stay & cylinder pressure. While many divers have asked for such simplicity & ease of use, you know that with all the ProPlus 4's features, there must be more. And there is. Simply press the button to see more information. Is this information important to you on a full-time basis? Leave it there. Just want to check it & then move on to another display? You can do that too. It is up to you & your ProPlus 4.
Other features of the ProPlus 4 are: Fast set menu w/dual button operation, 12/24 hour format, date & time stamp, user friendly mode icons, graphic user interface recognizable logic of green, yellow & red color-coding in conjunction w/bar graphs, the diver has at-a-glance information, automatically compensation for altitude up to 14,000' (4,270m), diver replaceable CR2 battery, battery hot swap, 24-hour fly countdown & calculated de-saturation time, variable ascent rate indicator, depth dependent ascent rate, SmartGlo backlighting for low light conditions, 24 dive on-unit log book, optional Ocean-Log PC interface & PC upload, extended range gauge mode & much more!
The Oceanic ProPlus 4 can display in imperial or metric measurements, has an operational depth of 330' (100m), displays pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 352 bars) & displays temperature from 0 degrees to 99 degreesF (-9 degrees to 60 degreesC), comes in a durable impact resistant case w/attachment points for lanyards or clips w/a 7/16" threaded HP hose, & owner's manual.
The SideScan is a dual-purpose liquid filled compass. The SideScan window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick gloves. The dial rests on a precision jeweled bearing & incorporates extremely strong magnets for super quick response & accuracy. The compass 360 degrees rotating bezel has compass headings in 30 degrees numbered increments & indicator marks for every 10 degrees. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course & lubber line across the compass face.
- Bigger & Better than Ever
- Latest Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- Adjust & Customize All Dive Features On-the-Go Pre-&-Post-Dive
- New Display Area:
Wider Font Size
22% Larger Digits than Predecessor (ProPlus 3)
- Huge Display Area, Largest Most Legible Digits On-Market
- Intuitive User Interface
- Air Time Remaining (ATR)
Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time & Decompression Status
- Dive Time Remaining (DTR)
Calculation Combines Air Time Remaining, Nitrogen & Oxygen Absorption
- Push-Button or Automatic Activation
- Audible Alarms w/Flashing LED Warning Light & Acknowledgment
- User-Customized Audible Alarms
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox or Gauge
- 3 Gas Nitrox Mixtures from 21% to 100%
- Dual Algorithm: Modified Haldanean / DSAT (Diving Science &d Technology) Database / Z+
- The Ultimate Adjustable Algorithm
- Graphic User Interface: Recognizable Logic of Green, Yellow &d Red Color-Coding Bar Graphs
- Nitrogen Bar Graph Alarm
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt at 15' (4.6m) 3-Minute Timer Counts-Down to Zero
- Diver-Replaceable CR2 Battery w/Battery Hot Swap
- 24-Hour Fly Countdown & Calculated De-Saturation Time
- Variable Ascent Rate Indicator
- SmartGlo Backlighting
- Personalized Dive Mode Display
- Fast Set Menu w/Dual Button Operation
- Date & Time Stamp
- User Friendly Mode Icons
- Automatically Compensation for Altitude Up to 14,000' (4,270m)
- Depth-Dependent Ascent Rate
- 24 Dive On-Unit Logbook
- Optional Ocean-Log PC Interface & PC Upload
- Display in Imperial or Metric Measurements
- Operational Depth of 330' (100m)
- Pressure Display: 0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 352 bars)
- Temperature Display: 0 degrees to 99 degreesF (-9 degrees to 60 degreesC)
- Turn-Around Pressure Alarm, Ending Pressure Alarm
- Maximum Depth Alarm
- Elapsed Dive Time Alarm
- 12/24 Hour Time Format, Date and Time of Day
- Durable Impact Resistant Case w/Attachment Points
- 7/16 Threaded HP Hose
- Review Card & Owner's Manual
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- Great in Limited Visibility
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading Capabilities
- Side Reading for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel w/Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display
- Precision Jeweled Bearing
- Strong Magnets for Quick Response & Accuracy
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Modified Haldanean / DSAT (Diving Science & Technology) Database / Z+|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Up to 14,000' (4,270m)|
|Operating Modes||Air/Nitrox/ Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||24 On-Board Log Book|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2 Battery|
|Pressure Display||0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 352 bars)|
|Rotating Bezel||360 degrees Rotating
Headings in 30 degrees Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10 degrees
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is the newer model of the Oceanic computer Ive been using for the last eight years. I havent had any trouble with the previous model so I expect the same reliable performance from this computer. I bought this one for my wife. I really enjoy the easy to read display face in high and low visibility situations. Its also been great on night dives. The back light is a cool blue color that doesnt ruin my night vision. The progressive scales denoting "air time remaining" and "too rapid ascent" are easy to see and, therefore, are very useful. Im happy with this purchase.