You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Dive Computer Quick Disconnect
Product OverviewYour Oceanic Dive Computer was an expensive investment. Giving it the care and protection, it needs to give you years of service is important to your enjoyment of diving. The Oceanic's Quick Disconnect for the Computer allows you to disconnect the computer from the high pressure (HP) hose allowing you to safely store it without worrying it may get damaged when transported in your gear bag. The quick-disconnect also gives you several other advantages. You can easily pop-it-off" the HP hose (computer) when you want to log dives without having to drag your entire regulator when you do. It also allows you to pack your computer in carry-on" luggage when you travel for safe keeping. It is fast and reliable.
The quick-disconnect is made from durable and corrosion resistant chrome plated brass. It has a twist-lock" style bonnet-fitting that keeps it securely connected to your HP hose when pressurized, yet can disconnect quickly. The Oceanic Quick-Disconnect is Nitrox compatible to 40% out-of-the-box and can be used with the Oceanic Pro Plus, Versa Pro, AERIS ATMOS AI, ATMOS 2 Computers (see SKU's: OCNDMPP2C, OCNDMPP3C). The Oceanic's Quick Disconnect also makes a great spare for your save-a-dive-kit item when you travel. The dive you save, may be your own!
- Fits: Oceanic Pro Plus, Versa Pro, AERIS ATMOS AI, ATMOS 2 Computers
- For Computers See SKU's: OCNDMPP2C, OCNDMPP3C
- Easier Excess and Security for Your Computer
- Chrome Plated Marine Brass Fittings
- 5000 psi (345 bars) Service
- Quick Disconnect for Oceanic Pro Plus 3 Computer
- Gives the Care and Protection Dive Computer Requires
- Allows Disconnecting Computer from High Pressure (HP) Hose
- Safely Store when Transporting To-and-From Dive Site
- Put-In Carry-On Luggage for Travel
- Easily Pop-It-Off HP Hose to Conveniently Log-Dives w/o Complete-Rig
- Twist-Lock Style Bayonet-Fitting
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
- The Dive You Save, May Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Computer Quick-Disconnect Fitting|
|Compatibility||Oceanic Pro Plus, Versa Pro, Aeris Atmos Ai, Atmos 2 Computers (see SKU's: OCNDMPP2C, OCNDMPP3C|
|HP or LP||HP|
|Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
What can I say?.........its high-pressure hose. But if the hose for your Aeris Atmos ai computer "goes south", this is a suitable replacement.