You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Reef Neptune Space G Full Face Mask
Designed for recreational diving, guiding and teaching, this high performance mask is ideal for both those looking to try full face mask diving for the first time as well as experienced divers looking for an exceptional value.
Ocean Reef’s pneumatically balanced, integrated second stage regulator provides consistent ease of breath at any tank pressure. The inhalation adjustment knob allows divers to control their air delivery. The Neptune Space G. full face mask can also be equipped with an optional Surface Air Valve (SAV) that will allow divers to breathe ambient air while at the surface.
The patented bellows style face skirt, molded from premium grade silicone rubber, uses a ‘spring profile’ and large sealing surface to achieve a very comfortable fit and ample support. This spring effect is a combination of the double “S” section and the inner support ribs which allows the G. Divers mask to ‘float’ comfortably on the face. The head strap is directly attached to the face shield, allowing pressure to be distributed equally along the mask skirt. The six straps of the head harness hold the mask in a firm position due to their low elasticity. The tip of each rubber strap is wide, making them easy to grasp while wearing gloves. The fast rotating buckle allows the mask to be donned and removed quickly, simply pull the quick release tabs on the bottom of the mask to remove. The unique face seal and strap concepts are Ocean Reef patents.
The streamlined visor, made of transparent polycarbonate and treated with a scratch resistant resin, is designed to be wider and sit closer to the face than previous full face masks, maximizing the visual field, especially in the peripheral area. The visible light transfer of the visor is 92%. These factors give divers and astonishingly clear view of the underwater world.
The Neptune Space G. Divers air circulation system is one of a kind and is designed to eliminate fogging and reduce the amount of CO and CO2 buildup. The silicone orinasal pocket is built with two one-way valves through which air is inhaled. Exhaled air is directed through a valve under the orinasal pocket and out of the mask. This limits the mixing of used air with the fresh air coming in from the regulator.
Water that may seep into the mask is quickly eliminated through exhalation or pushing the purge valve button in the second stage. Mask squeeze cannot occur with the G. Divers mask because the pressure inside the mask is always being equalized to the pressure outside.
Ear equalization is a breeze with the Neptune Space G. Divers patented 3-D equalization system. The system consists of a moveable plate and 2 eccentric blocks, which may be moved up or down and in or out to adapt to a variety of nose shapes. Included are three pairs of extensions, allowing the distance between the blocks and the nose to be modified. Simply adjust the silicone blocks to sit right under the nose, and then push back on the mask to block the nostrils on descent and equalize the ears.
The Ocean Reef G. Divers mask can be outfitted with a variety of optional accessories. The Surface Air Valve saves tank air while at the surface. An optical lens support allows for vision correction. Visor lights can provide hands free illumination. An Extraflex Quick Connect hose allows you to easily remove the mask from the 1st stage regulator set up, and a swivel can provide freer movement. Also available is a high performance 1st stage with a balance diaphragm and anti-freeze kit.
The Neptune Space G.divers mask is available in two sizes and four colors (white, emerald, cobalt and pink) and includes an integrated, balanced 2nd stage regulator with a low-pressure hose.
- Easy breathing through your nose or mouth with a balanced, adjustable 2nd stage built in-no jaw fatigue
- The Neptune Space G. Divers is the latest and most innovative design from Ocean Reef
- Air circulation across the visor keeps the mask from fogging
- Patented 3-D Equalization system adjusts in multiple ways to make ear clearing easy
- Patented bellows double S shaped skirt is made from a premium grade silicone, making it comfortable and giving a large sealing surface
- Nitrox compatible to 40% (the recreational limits of nitrox)
- Six strap head harness keeps the mask firmly in place on the face
- Quick release pulls allow for easy mask removal
- Durable, scratch resistant visor with the widest field of vision on the market
- Includes a standard hose to connect with the 1st stage
- Optional Surface Air Valve available - breathe ambient air at the surface and save tank air
- Additional accessories can be added, such as an optical lens support, visor lights, swivel or quick connect hose
- COLORS: Cobalt, White, Pink or Emerald
- SIZES: Medium-Large Faces (110 lbs.+) or Small-Medium Faces (50-110 lbs.)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Head Strap Design||6 Strap Spider|
|Regulator Compatibility||Ocean Reef 2'nd Stage Regulators|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Adjustable Breathing Resistant Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Regulator Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass, Silicone and Stainless Steel|
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|
|Total Weight||1.89 lbs (860g)|
while i dont currently have a full opinion of the ocean reef neptune space g.divers full face maskim still using a far greater amount of air as compared to a regular regulator and face mask, i very happy with the savings that buying "demo" provided. i noticed no wear on the masks and all of the extras came with the masks. (lph, warranty, carrying bag, etc.)