You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Reef GSM Gdivers Communication System, Yellow
Product OverviewThe underwater communication allows a great evolution of the diving activity and an outstanding improvement of the underwater instruction and education. Besides, the underwater communication is also making the diving activity safer and more enjoyable. The new GSM Gdivers transceiver (high performance communication system) expands the diver's ability to communicate with others verbally. The ultrasonic transceiver boasts the autonomy of approximately 30 hours in receiving mode, a range of operation of over 600' (200-250 meters) in calm sea water, lightweight and sleek design. It is a powerful, single channel and inexpensive PTT (push to talk) underwater wireless communication unit. The unit automatically activates upon contact with the water and it uses a 9V alkaline battery with a low battery alarm which beeps every 30 seconds when the battery is low (1-hour runtime remaining).
The GSM Gdivers Communication Unit is the perfect addition to any training class or guided tour and operates on the same 32.768 kHz frequency as all other Ocean Reef units and most popular wireless communication units on the market. GSM Gdivers uses a D-Mic, a special microphone with the housing sealed by hydrophobic membrane which is permeable to air but prevents water from passing through the electronics. The membrane's reduced thickness limits any reduction of the vocal signal. The permeability of the membrane keeps the internal pressure equalized with the external pressure, enabling the microphone to be used at practically any depth.
Each GSM Gdivers comes with the NACS (Neptune Adjustable Communication Support) (code 33054). The patented NACS is an adjustable support arm for the GSM Gdivers and other Ocean Reef underwater communication units. It can be installed on the left side of the mask and prevents the communication unit from hanging on the mask strap. By relieving the weight of the communication unit, the NACS also allows the mask strap to slide easily through the buckle; thus, the strap can stay loose while the mask is donned, and the communicator stays out of the way. The NACS can be adjusted for tilt and distance between the communication unit and the visor. Unit is depth rated for 120' (40 meters) and comes with an owner's manual. For compatible masks see SKU's: OEDNSG, OEDNSGK, PCKNS).
- High Performance Communication System
- Underwater Communication:
Allows a Great Evolution of Diving Activity
Outstanding Improvement of Underwater Instruction and Education
Makes Diving Activities Safer and More Enjoyable
- Ultrasonic Transceiver
- Autonomy of Approximately 30-Hours in Receiving Mode
- Range of Operation Over 600' (200-250 meters) in Calm Sea Water
- Lightweight and Sleek Design
- Powerful, Single Channel 32.768 kHz Frequency
- PTT (push to talk) Underwater Wireless Communication Unit
- Automatically Activates Upon Contact with Water
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Low Battery Alarm:
Activates at 1-Hour Power Reserve
Beeps Every 30-Seconds when Battery Low
- Depth Rating: 120' (40 meters)
- Perfect Addition to Any Training Class or Guided Tour
- Ocean Reef: Most Popular Wireless Communication on the Market
- D-Mic, Special Microphone:
Housing Sealed by Hydrophobic Membrane
Permeable to Air, Prevents Water from Passing Thru Electronics
Membrane's Reduced Thickness Limits Reduction of Vocal Signal
Permeability of Membrane Keeps Internal Pressure Equalized
Microphone Used at Practically Any Depth
- Includes NACS (Neptune Adjustable Communication Support)
- Fits Ocean Reef Full Face Masks (FFM), See SKU's: OEDNSG, OEDNSGK, PCKNS
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Through-Water Transmission||Yes, Wireless Ultrasonic|
|Range (Feet/Meters)||600' (200 meters)|
|Standard Frequency (PEP)||32.768 kHz|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline|
|Operational Depth||120' (40 meters)|