You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Quest Pacific Totally Dry Snorkel
Product OverviewOcean Quest offers an exciting Dry Snorkel with their Pacific Totally Dry Snorkel. Functionally designed to be the perfect all-around choice for the novice snorkeler through the most experienced scuba diver. The Dry Snorkel Technology eliminates water entry through the top of the snorkel in the event of a boat wake or a wave coming over the head, making it attractive for divers performing surface swims. It also becomes handy for the snorkeler by eliminating surprise mouthfuls of water being breathed into their lungs when they forget and dip the end of their snorkel into the water while enjoying the sights from the surface.
From one end to the other, the ergonomic shape fits perfectly to the side of the head, a contoured design for effortless breathing and efficient movement for greater comfort. The hydrodynamic shape reduces drag both under and on the surface of the water. Snorkel comes with a corrugated flex lower tube made of high-quality silicone material which allows the mouthpiece to drop out of the way when not in use, making it a great snorkel for scuba. During a dive will never be disturbed by the snorkel knocking against your regulator. It also features a snorkel keeper which can be adjusted to the perfect position. Snorkel has an exhaust valve below the mouthpiece for easy clearing of any residual water. The mouthpiece is molded in soft silicone rubber for greater shock and wear resistance and is removable for easy replacement when needed. Snorkel is available in multiple colors.
- Totally Dry Snorkel
- Perfect for Novice to Experienced Snorkeler
- Dry Snorkel Technology: Eliminates Water Entry w/o Sacrificing Performance
- Top Prevents Water from Entering
- Snorkel Retainer Included
- Smooth Bore Silicone Flex Tube
- Comfortable Curved Mouthpiece
- Low Profile Design
- One-Way Purge Valve for Effortless Clearing
- Replaceable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Anatomical Design
- Contoured Tube for Hydrodynamics
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Snorkel Materials||Silicone Rubber & Plastic|
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works well, price was right - breathe in, breathe out. Okay, when we are diving the snorkel really is secondary, if that - but, when needed (that swim out from (or back to) shore, etc., it does the job. Fits well, and it does stay dry.