You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Quest Pacific Adjustable Strap Fins
Product OverviewThe Ocean Quest Pacific Adjustable Strap Dive Fins are designed to meet the needs of Scuba Divers enjoying any type of scuba diving. The blade of the fin is designed using a Channel Thrust Technology system which utilizes a combination of hydro-plastic and rubber for optimal water channeling. This allows the diver to have a relatively soft and easy to kick pair of fins during a relaxed or easy dive or simply trying to hold steady in calmer water. The more effort the diver exerts in their kick causes the rubberized portion of the fin to flex allowing the hydro-plastic portion to curve around it forming a water directing channel, effectively stiffening the fin blade and giving the diver increased efficiency. This forces the water down the blade, propelling the diver, rather than allowing the water to be wasted by spilling over the sides. This non-vented blade open heel fin is available in multiple sizes.
- Designed to Meet Needs of Scuba Divers
- Channel Thrust Technology System for Optimal Water Channeling
- Composite Blade: Combination of Hydro-Plastic & Rubber
- Relatively Soft & Easy to Kick Fin Design
- More Effort Exerted-Into-Kick:
Causes Rubberized Portion-of-Fin-To-Flex
Allows Hydro-Plastic Portion to Curve-Around-It
Blade Stiffen & Forms Water Directing Channel
Gives Diver Increased Efficiency
- Proven Channel Thrust Technology:
Forces Water Down-the-Blade
Propels Diver, Rather than Water Wasted by Spilling Over Sides of Blades
- Maintains Optimal Thrust Thru-Out Every Phase of Finning Stroke
- Minimizes Fatigue While Maintaining Consistent Performance
- Excellent Blade Snap
- Quick Release Buckles for Easy Donning/Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Hydro-Plastic & Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
We havent used this yet I bought these for my wife because I am a Scuba Diver and just got her into snorkeling with the hopes of getting her to scuba with me. we are waiting for our next trip to use. the construction and view is very good. She was very happy with her gift.