You have no items in your shopping cart.
NeoSport 5mm XSPAN Hi Top Sock
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThere's no better way to enter the water than with NeoSports XSPAN. Wrap yourself in pure comfort and performance. XSPAN will X-pand your X-Speciation's of comfort, performance, and value in an entry level wetsuit accessory. XSPAN Hi Top Socks provides nearly limitless stretch by combining 2 super elastic fabric laminates with a super soft neoprene rubber. The result is unparalleled performance and comfort in a nylon 2 sock that will stretch your budget as well as your time in the water.
The exclusive XSPAN material is ultra-soft and comfortable to wear, that's why NeoSports uses 100% 5mm XSPAN with 250% 4-way super-stretch foam neoprene rubber in the construction of this great sock. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability, and the 5mm socks have a reinforced screened bottom to help provide long life to a traditional high wear area. If your feet get cold when wearing a thicker boot, try using the XSPAN 5mm Hi Top Sock inside your cold-water boot. The layering will provide additional warmth and as a bonus will make donning and doffing your thicker boots a breeze. The socks are available in multiple sizes and are black in color.
- Exclusive XSPAN Material
- Reinforced Screened Bottom
- Glued & Sewn Seams
- Ultra Soft & Comfortable
- 250% 4-Way Super-Stretch Nylon 2 Foam Neoprene Rubber
- Great for Layering Under Thicker Boots
- Under Dry Suit Boots for Added Warmth
- Donning & Doffing Thicker Boots Easier
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|