You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Volo Race Full Foot Fins
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe combination of Optimized Pivoting Blade system (OPB) and Super Channel Thrust technology make the Volo Race the perfect fins for divers who want to increase their kick efficiency with minimum effort. The use of OPB for controlling and optimizing the thrust angle, and Super Channel Thrust Technology for perfect routing of the water flow across the fin blade, make Volo Race the diver's choice. Rubber covered stabilizers provide improved performance. Divers and snorkelers alike will enjoy this easy kicking fin. The OPB allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle, OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces fluid movement through the water. The Mares Volo Race also allows you to use alternate kick strokes not possible with splits fins.
The Volo Race Super-Channel is designed for the diver who wants the perfect blend of power and efficiency in one fin. The new blade design with a large central Super-channel and two traditional lateral channels provide excellent thrust while maintaining hi-efficiency and minimizing leg fatigue. The blade is constructed of Tecralene and Thermoplastic rubber for extended durability. Fin comes in multiple sizes and colors. The size 42/43 fin blade length is 14.6" (37cm), weighs 1.5 lbs. (680 g) and has a blade thrust area of 105.4 cubic inches (680 cubic centimeters). So, if high performance with minimal exertion, maximum comfort and exceptional light weight - a combination that makes diving more enjoyable, is what you want then Volo Race is what you want.
- Optimized Pivoting Blade (OPB)
- OPB for Controlling & Optimizing Thrust Angle
- Super Channel Technology
- Channels Optimizing Water Flow
- Perfect Routing of Water Flow Across Fin Blade
- Volo Race, Diver's Choice
- Rubber Covered Stabilizers Provide Improved Performance
- Constant Thrust, & Produces Fluid Movement
- Orthopedic Foot Pocket
- Soft Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Tecralene & Thermoplastic Rubber Construction
- Vented for Less Fatigue
- Divers & Snorkelers Alike Enjoy Easy Kicking of Fin
- Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning/Doffing
- Blade Length: 14.6 (37cm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (680 g)
- Blade Thrust Area: 105.4 cu. in. (680 cu. cm.)
- Note: Length, Weight & Blade Thrust Surface Area, Size 8-9 (42/43)
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||Blade Length: 14.6 (37cm), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||1.5 lbs. (680 g), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
|Blade Thrust Surface Area||105.4 cu. in. (680 cu. cm.), Size 8-9 (42/43)|