You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Flexa DS 5mm Dive Boot
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLooking for a pair of Boots that are designed for the needs of the serious diver? Mares' Flexa DS 5mm Dive Boots are made from durable nylon-2 neoprene with a hard rubber sole to ensure grip on rocky and slippery surfaces. The strong zipper closure allows easy donning and doffing and prevents water entry. The Flexa DS 5mm Boots have an exclusive sole design that features a system of drainage grooves (DS) Draining System, which prevent the suction effect between boot and foot pocket which is common in other dive boots.
This unique feature makes donning and doffing of fins to becomes much easier. The extremely durable and comfortable sole design make these boots ideal for those who must cover large distances on foot to the dive site. All the standard features you are accustom to in Mares rubber goods are also part of this unique boots design. All seams are double glued and double blind-stitched for strength and durability. The rugged PK #10-zipper closure makes donning and doffing the boots easy. Boots have vulcanized rubber toe and heel caps to protect these high wear areas. The boot comes equipped with a fin strap lug, which keeps your fin strap in place regardless of depth and suit compression. Boots are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Designed for Needs of Serious Diver's
- Strong & Durable Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber
- Hard Rubber Sole: Ensures Grip On Rocky & Slippery Surfaces
- Strong Zipper Closure: Easy Donning & Doffing, Prevents Water Entry
- Draining System (DS):
Exclusive Sole Design
Prevent Suction Effect Between Boot & Fin Foot Pocket
Makes Donning/Doffing of Fins Easier
- Ideal Boot for Covering Large Distances On Foot to Dive Site
- Seams: Double Glued & Double Blind-Stitched
- PK #10-Zipper Closure
- Vulcanized Rubber Toe & Heel Caps Protect High Wear Areas
- Fin Strap Lug: Keeps Fin Strap-In-Place Regardless of Depth & Suit Compression
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued & Blind-Stitched|