You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Avanti Super-Channel Full Foot Fins
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
An innovative design that is both efficient and powerful, Mares Avanti Super-Channel Full Foot Fins will serve the diver well in warm water conditions locally and while traveling. The Super-Channel, which is the latest development in Mares’ Channel Thrust technology, incorporates two lateral channels and a large flexible channel, which propels water-flow more efficiently down the fin blade instead of letting it spill over the sides of the fin. This produces optimal performance while minimizing diver effort. Vertical ribs keep the fin stable during the kick cycle and eliminate side to side movement.
The full foot fin pocket was designed in consultation with specialized orthopedic institutes to provide optimal comfort and achieve maximum efficiency in the fin stroke. The unique positioning system for the stiff section and the soft section of the sole, makes the fin easy to put on and take off, and also provides for optimum transfer of power to the blade without sacrificing yield or risking excessive stress on the foot, which could cause cramping.
- Mares’ exclusive Super-Channel design
- Provides excellent thrust while maintaining hi-efficiency to reduce leg fatigue
- Molded foot pocket for maximum comfort
- Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene® construction
- Packable sizing at 14” and 1.5lbs each
- Easy grip pull tab for donning and doffing
- Non-vented blade
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Tecralene, Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Dimensions||Blade Length: 14 (35.4cm), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||1.5 lbs. (680 g), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
|Blade Thrust Surface Area||100.7 cu. in. (650 cu. cm.), Size 8-9 (42/43)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The size was too big
This is a powerful fin. They may be a little stiff for some, but they deliver great performance. I ordered the fins in my size 8 shoe size. But, the foot pockets were too large. I returned them for a size 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 size and they fit fine. The foot pocket is comfortable and the firm soles of the fin efficiently transmit power from the legs to the fins.