You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manta Spring Fin Straps with Stainless Steel Clip
Product OverviewMany fins on the market today have a button molded onto the side of the fin. Attached to the button are different styles of plastic clips which hold a rubber strap and an adjustment mechanism. Divers often find this system awkward to adjust when geared up. Manta is currently releasing a new style of mounting clip to attach their Spring Fin Straps to these style fins.
The clip is made of electro-polished stainless steel and is designed to simulate the attaching portion of the plastic clip. This makes installation a SNAP. Simply push your old clip off and slide on the new. Removal is so easy you can interchange the straps between different brands or styles of fins. (Not recommended for Force Fins, Atomic, or TUSA) Springs are also made of stainless steel with clear plastic tubing covering the spring.
Spring fin strap have a slimmer profile then most conventional fin straps reducing the potential of fouling with lines sea weed (kelp) or debris. Easy to use springs automatically compensates for different size feet and boots. Spring fin straps are easy to put on and take off and they are depth compensating because they will compress to changes in the thickness of your boots. Spring fin straps are available in four sizes (for dimensions see specifications).
- Durable Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Depth Compensating for Constant Snug Fit
- Low Profile Less Drag and Entanglement
- Automatically Adjust to Different Feet and Boots
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Don and Duff
- 4 Sizes to Choose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Spring Straps to Fins|
|Dimensions||Small: 11.75 (29.8cm)
Med: 13.25 (33.7cm)
Large 14.50 (36.8cm)
X-Large 16 (40.6cm)