You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ikelite Left-Hand Quick-Release Handle for Steady Tray
Product OverviewAdding artificial light to underwater photography is the key to better image. Having the best platform to help provide that lighting is as important as the artificial light itself. The Ikelite Quick Release Handle allows for easy attachment and removal of arm components at the touch of a button for added convenience above-and-below water. The handle is made from durable aluminum and ABS plastic construction with soft touch rubber over molding for a comfortable grip for large or small hands. Placement of release handle does not interfere with opening and closing the camera housing.
Compatible with Steady Tray for Go-Pro (see SKU: IK260103) and Micro Trays. Left-hand and right-hand handles sold individually. Left-hand handle mounts on the left side when viewing the housing and tray from the back and left and right handles are not interchangeable. Handle comes with mounting hardware and instruction manual.
- Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography is Key Better Images
- Having the Best Platform to Provide Lighting is as Important as Artificial Light Itself
- Quick Release Handle: Easy Attachment and Removal of Arm Components at the Touch-of-a-Button
- Added-Convenience Above-and-Below Water
- Durable Aluminum and ABS Plastic Construction
- Soft-Touch Rubber Over-Molding for a Comfortable Grip for Large-or-Small Hands
- Compatible with Steady Tray for Go-Pro (see SKU: IK260103) and Micro Trays
- Left-Hand and Right-Hand Handles Sold Individually
- Left and Right Handles are Not-Interchangeable
- Mounting Hardware and Instruction Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Mount for Photography Artificial Lights|
|Materials||Aluminum and ABS Plastic|
|Compatibility||Ikelite Trays and Lights (see SKU: IK260103)|