You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Atmos BCD
|Lift Capacity (lbs)||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Chest (in)|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Atmos is a durably-constructed, full-featured hybrid air-cell BC. Unique, hybrid rear-inflation bladder enables air to shift," which provides maximum amount of lift and keeps you properly orientated on or below the surface. BC has 20 lbs. (9 kg) of integrated releasable weight in the Pinch & Release System and 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) non-releasable trim weight capacity. Padded back-plate features an extended lumbar support to transfer tank weight onto hips, relieving shoulder stress. Three (3) over pressure relief/pull dump valves optimize buoyancy control and trim while diving. Easy inflation/deflation with the Oceanic's versatile power inflator equipped with an internal pull dump cable attached to one of the 3 overpressure/dump valves. The BCD comes with a 3/8" threaded low pressure quick-disconnect hose.
Crucial areas of the BC are constructed of 1000D denier Cordura fabric.2 large, zippered pockets with knife mounting grommets and strategically placed D-rings allow for storage and attachment of accessory items. BCD has an adjustable depth-compensating cummerbund. Adjusting the BC to fit is made easy with the torso, sternum and waist straps all equipped with "squeeze-style" side-release buckles. BC comes with a durable cylinder cam buckle and strap for tank mounting and security. The Atmos BCD provides from 31 lbs. to 60 lbs. (14.6 kg to 27.2 kg) of lift depending on size. BC comes with an owner's manual.
- Durably-Constructed, Full-Featured Hybrid Air-Cell BC
- Unique, Hybrid Rear Bladder:
Air Shifts, for Max. Lift & Properly Orientation
31 lbs. to 60 lbs. (14.6 kg to 27.2 kg) of Lift (Size Dependent)
- 20 lbs. (9 kg) Releasable Weight Pinch & Release System
- 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) Non-Releasable Trim Weight Capacity
- Padded Back-Plate, Extended Lumbar Support
- Back-Plate: Transfer Tank Weight to Hips, Relieving Shoulder Stress
- Three (3) Over Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves
- Optimize Buoyancy Control and Trim
- Easy Inflation/Deflation w/Oceanic's Versatile Power Inflator
- 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Crucial Areas Constructed of 1000D Denier Cordura Fabric
- 2 Large, Zippered Pockets
- Knife Mounting Grommets
- Strategically Placed D-Rings
- Plenty of Storage & Accessory Attachment Capability
- Adjustable Depth-Compensating Cummerbund
- Torso, Sternum & Waist Straps: Equipped w/ Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Durable Cylinder Cam Buckle and Strap
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Hybrid Jacket/Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||31 lbs. to 60 lbs. (14.6 kg to 27.2 kg), Size Dependent|
|Valves||3-Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, Alloy|
|Waist Strap||Webbing w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles & Depth Compensating Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Sternum Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Yes, Oceanic Power Inflator|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs. (9 kg), Non-Releasable: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|
|Hybrid Jacket/Back Inflation|
|31 lbs. to 60 lbs. (14.6 kg to 27.2 kg), Size Dependent|
|3-Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves|
|Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|Webbing w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles & Depth Compensating Cummerbund|
|Yes, Sternum Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Yes, Oceanic Power Inflator|
|Releasable: 20 lbs. (9 kg), Non-Releasable: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|