You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea Vacuum Housing for Canon G7 X Mark II
Product OverviewThe FG7X II A M16 Housing was specially designed for the Canon G7 X Mark II digital camera. The FG7X II A M16 Housing features an M16 port specially designed for the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System (included with the housing), which contains both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
The FG7X II A Vacuum Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 200' (60m) and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FG7X II A Vacuum Housing is the ultimate waterproof home for the Canon G7 X Mark II camera. The FG7X II A Vacuum Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white-water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping. The FG7X II A Vacuum Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements. The FG7X II A Vacuum Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
This ergonomically designed housing is made from durable injection molded polycarbonate plastic that is shock resistant. Housing provides full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls. Camera is protected with double O-ring seals. Special mount for lighting accessories, removable double fiber optic cable connection, removable flash diffuser, easy and secure installation of camera, removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen, port Cover and a dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode are some of the many features of the FG7X II A M16 Housing. Housing measures without accessories (W x D x H) 6.5" x 5.1" x 5.1" (16.5cm x 13cm x 13cm), weights (with camera on land) 40 oz. (1,134 g) and (without camera on land) 29.3 oz. (830 g). Housing comes with an owner's manual.
- Specially Designed for Canon G7 X Mark II Digital Camera
- Specially Designed w/Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System
- Port Can Allow Pre-Dive Vacuum Check & On-Dive Leak Detector
- System Allows Confirming Watertight Seal Prior to Dive
- Vacuum System & Monitoring Housing Seal During Dive Using Moisture Detector
- Includes Moisture Detector & Alarm
- Housing Manufactured to Highest Professional Standards of Function, Style & Durability
- Depth Rated: 200' (60m)
- Fully Functional w/Ergonomically Designed & Labeled Controls
- Ultimate Waterproof Home for Canon G7 X Mark III Camera
- Ideal for Outdoor & Underwater Photography
- Dive or Snorkel & Capture All-the-Excitement of Fascinating World
- Outdoor Photographers:
Option of Capturing Action of Activities
Whitewater Paddle Sports
Sailing, Boating, Surfing
Fishing, Hunting, Backpacking & Camping
- Shock Resistant & Protects Camera from Water, Sand, Dust, Frost & Damaging Elements
- Designed-to-Be-Compatible w/Complete Accessory System
- Enabling Photographers to Enhance Quality of Images
- Construction: Durable Injection Molded Polycarbonate
- Full Access to All Essential Camera Controls & Functions w/Clearly Marked Controls
- Double O-Ring Seal
- Special Mount for Lighting Accessories
- Removable Double Fiber Optic Cable Connection & Flash Diffuser
- Easy & Secure Installation of Camera
- Removable Anti-Glare Hood for LCD Screen
- Port Cover
- Dedicated Video Control Button for Easy Video Filming In-Any-Shooting-Mode
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 6.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 (16.5cm x 13cm x 13cm)
- Weights (On Land):
29.3 oz. (830 g) w/o Camera
40 oz. (1,134 g) w/Camera
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Construction||Injection Molded Polycarbonate|
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 6.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 (16.5cm x 13cm x 13cm)|
28 oz. (795 g) w/o Camera
38.8 oz. (1,099 g) w/Camera
|Control Type||All Essential Camera Controls & Functions|
|Port||M16 (For Included Vacuum Safety Systems)|