You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Air-Spool with Viton O-Rings
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you pressurize your Scuba regulator system you hear air leakage. As you examine, you're rig you find that the source of the leak is your pressure gauge or air integrated computer console. The worst thing that can happen on a tropical vacation has just happen no dive regulator. Don't leave on a vacation without spare parts that can quickly and easily fix a problem.
Between the high-pressure hose and the pressure gauge/computer is a small brass pin with an O-ring on each end called an air-spool. This simple, yet important part can make or break a diving vacation. Don't leave on a vacation without a spare air-spool, why ruin a great holiday because of a few dollars in spare parts. XS Scuba's Air-Spool is made from brass with a chrome plated finish and comes with 2 Viton O-rings. This air-spool can be used with enriched air Nitrox (EAN) and is designed for pressure gauge that requires an air-spool with a center bushing. Air-spools make a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Chromed Brass Construction
- Viton O-Rings
- Always Carry Spare Parts
- Nitrox Compatible
- For Gauges Requiring Air-Spool with Center Bushing
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Air-Spool: Chromed Brass, O-Rings: Viton|