You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewModel R260-4: Small size; large performance.
The ORIGINAL direct-drive system (introduced on May 1st, 1999), the patriarch of the Air Line family of completely U.S. made hookah compressors made solely for The Air Line's customers by the largest compressor manufacturer in the world. You can be lured with copies of the innovator, but don't get fooled. It is unmatched in performance, features and low maintenance. Powered by the dependable 4.0 HP Honda engine, service on engine and compressor is available at thousands of locations.
Breathing is smooth and easy with Air Lines adjustable hookah-specific second-stage regulators. Regulators have diver adjustment knobs to fine tune the breathing resistance, and a fully rotational 360° swivel to eliminate any regulator pulling like with a standard Scuba system.
Breathing is made comfortable with the 5' (1.5m) US Navy heat hose which will cool the compressed air delivered to the two 60' (18.3m) fully swiveled dive hoses. Included are tow belts to tether the umbilical hoses to your body and two weight belts to maintain proper buoyancy. Maintenance is a breeze with the washable, stainless steel particle filter. Both the compressor and the gas engine come with an owner's manual for proper use and periodic maintenance.
The best part is it floats on the surface directly above you when you dive. A strong long life agricultural-grade inner tube, covered by a 1,000 Denier U/V stabilized Cordura float cover, keeps the compressor high and dry. With a diver down flag and an air intake staff and filter add only your personal gear, a little gas, oil a body of water (not included), and the fun and friends will be forthcoming. Maybe more friends than you knew you had. Also included are hose splitter, 4-washable, stainless-steel particle filters, mesh gear bag for storage of hoses, deflated float tube, air intake staff, etc. and inflator hose to inflate float tube. For a third diver, order the optional Add A Diver package (see SKU: ALHAAD). The unit comes with a traditional red and white diver down flag. Compressor air rating meets Grade-E Compressed Gas Association of America.
Compressor:Air Line/Thomas, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble piston.
Motor:4.0 HP, OHV Honda
Performance:Two to Depth of 70' (21.3m), Three to 40' (12.2m)
Air Discharge:9 CFM (255 LPM) @ 0 psi (0 bar), 6 CFM (179 LPM) @ 50 psi (3.55 bars) Running at Standard 3,400 RPM
Operating Time: 3 Hours Plus, on 2.7 Quarts (2.6 liters) Gas. (No Mixing)
Breathing Air Rating:Standard-E Compressed Gas Association of America
Storage/Carry Case (Dimensions):19.5" x 25" x 17" (49.5cm x 63.5cm x 43.2cm)
Weight (in case, or on float): 46 lbs. (21.9 kg)
Inflated Float Diameter: 38" (97cm) Stable Up to 3' (1m) Seas
- Small Size, Large Performance
- The Original Direct-Drive System (introduced on May 1st, 1999)
- Patriarch of Air Line Family
- Completely U.S. Made Hookah Compressors
- Made Solely for The Air Line's Customers by Largest Compressor Manufacturer In-the-World
- You Can-Be-Lured w/Copies of Innovator, But Don't Get Fooled
- Unmatched in Performance, Features & Low Maintenance
Two Divers to Depth of 70' (21.3m)
Three Divers to 40' (12.2m)
- Compressor Features:
- Original Air Line/Thomas, Single-Head, Direct-Drive, Oil-Free, Wobble Piston
- Easy to Maintain
- Service Free Design
- Built for Marine Environments
- Extended Depth Limitations
- High Air Flow Design
- Gas Engine Features:
- Honda's 4 HP, OHV
- 2.7 Quarts of Gas-Three Hours Continues Run Time (Watch your decompression time)
- Worldwide Service
- Eliminates Bulky Scuba Cylinders
- Regulator Features:
- 2-Adjustable Hookah-Specific 2nd-Stage
- Fully Rotational 360°: Swivel
- Dual Adjustability
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Prevents Free Flow
- Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob
- Float Features:
- Agricultural-Grade Inner Tube
- 1,000-Denier U/V Stabilized Cordura Float Cover
- Diver Down Flag
- Stable Up to 3' (1m) Seas
- Polypropylene Case: 19.5 x 25 x 17 (49.5cm x 63.5cm x 43.2cm)
- Float Diameter: 38 (96.5cm)
- Hoses: Two 60' (18.3m) Long
- US Navy Heat Hose: 5' (1.5m)
- Air Discharge:
- 9 CFM (255 LPM) @ 0 psi (0 bar)
- 6 CFM (179 LPM) @ 50 psi (3.55 bars)
- Running at Standard 3,400 RPM
- Breathing Air Rating: Standard-E Compressed Gas Association of America
5' (1.5m) US Navy Heat Hose
Two 60' (18.3m) Swiveled Hoses
4 Stainless-Steel Particle Filters
2 Weight Towing Harnesses
Air Intake Staff w/Filter
Diver Down Flag
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Horse Power||4 HP, OHV|
|SCFM/SLFM||9 CFM (255 LPM) @ 0 psi (0 bar), 6 CFM (179 LPM) @ 50 psi (3.55 bars) Running at Standard 3,400 RPM|
|Maximum Pressure||50 psi (3.55 bars)|
|Filter Type||Washable Stainless Steel Particle|
|Hose Length||Diver Swivel: 60' (18.3m), Navy Heat Hose: 5' (1.5m)|
|Run Time||3-Hours Continues Run Time on 2.7 Quarts (2.6 liters) of Gas|
|Hose Length||Diver Swivel: 60' (18.3m), Navy Heat Hose: 5' (1.5m)|
|Dimensions||19.5 x 25 x 17 (49.5cm x 63.5cm½:x 43.2cm)|
|Weight||46 lbs. (21.9 kg)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch, Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Hookah-Specific|
|Regulator Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass|
|Materials, Float||Tube: Agricultural-Grade Rubber
Cover: 1,000-Denier U/V Stabilized Cordura
|Float Dimensions||38 (96.5cm)|
|Harness Materials||Webbing, Plastic|
This hookah system far exceded my expectations. It runs quieter than I thought it would, started each time first pull. And was easy to set up (once u get the hang of it, its not a bc and tank u know). Over all if u spend lots of time underwater, and u dont want to keep switching ur tanks, get this hookah.