You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis 200LX DCX Regulator
Product OverviewHollis newest flagship first stage is the DCX and is coupled with the new 200LX Second Stage, design by divers for divers. Every feature is designed with high performance and superior manufacturing at every step. The DCX is surrounded by the most durable coating available today, PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition). The DCX was been redesigned to reduce weight while improving angle of LP and HP ports to maximize hoses routing. Hollis has made it an industry standard to include the 5th LP port making the DCX the diver's first choice for back-mounted doubles, side mount or even for the recreational diver that demands the same performance as a technical diver.
The DCX 1st Stage Regulator is an over-balanced diaphragm regulator design that provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The standard diaphragm regulator does allow water into the mainspring chamber so that the diaphragm can perform this transmission of pressure changes.
With the DCX there is a secondary environmental diaphragm membrane that seals off the spring chamber keeping the first stage completely sealed off from the environment adding a second layer of corrosion resistance and the environmental sealing prevents icing of the first stage, allowing the regulator to withstand the rigorous CE standard for cold-water performance.
Hollis newest flagship regulator is the 200LX Second Stage Regulator. The 200LX can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed hose configuration, in a manner of minutes. The valve of the 200LX is PVD" (Physical Vapor Deposition) Industrial Plated. PVD is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Superior quality that will outlast any traditional plating. The Front stainless steel metal ring, inhalation knob dive/pre-dive end cap are also PVD" Plated. Second Stage Regulator is a pneumatically balanced PVD-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing. Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort. The second stage has an adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use. Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort. All LX regulators come standard with 30" (76.2 cm) MiFlex hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs. Regulator comes with a CD Owner's Manual.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Over-Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Five 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch and Inhalation Resistance Knob|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||First Stage: Forged Marine-Grade PVD Plated Brass, Second Stage: Housing, ABS/Polycarbonate, Valve Body: PVD Coated Brass, Adjustment Knob, Pre-Dive/Dive End Cap and Cover Ring: PVD Coated Stainless Steel|
|Hose Length||30 (76.2 cm)|