You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Thermocline 5mm Gloves
|SIZE||Palm Circumference||Hand Length|
Use a soft measuring tape to measure the circumference of the dominant hand around the knuckles. Measure from the wrist crease to the tip of the middle finger to find hand length.
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Aqua Lung Thermocline 5mm Glove is made with pre-bent fingers to match the natural shape of your hand for an ergonomic fit. The glove keeps your hands warm, with triple glued and blind-stitched seams to minimize water exchange and keeps the cold out. Ergonomic pre-curved fingers cut to mirror a gentle, natural flexion in the fingers to eliminate fatigue and make gripping easier.No needto strain against thicker neoprene: fingers have a gentle, natural flexion to eliminate fatigue, facilitate gripping, and reduce bunching material on the inside of the hands. Ribbed back helps gloves retain their shape. Wrist cinch closure with hook and loop fastener to minimize water exchange and heat loss. Standard 5mm neoprene with rubberized coated palm for sure grip design. Go Green & reduce waste! Gloves are packaged in a reusable mesh bag. Gloves are available in multiple sizes.
- Pre-Bent Fingers, Match Natural Shape of Hand
- Ergonomic Fit
- Triple Glued & Blind-Stitched Seams Minimize Water Exchange
- Keeps Hands Warm, Keeps Cold Out
- Ergonomic & Ribbed Glove-Back
- Fingers & Ribbed Back: Work Together to Eliminate Hand Fatigue
- Wrist Cinch Closure to Minimize Water Exchange & Heat Loss
- Hook & Loop Fastener at Wrist Provides Easy Adjustments
- Standard 5mm Neoprene
- Rubberized Coated Palm for Sure Grip
- Go Green & Reduce Waste
- Gloves Packaged-In Reusable Mesh Bag
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Triple Glued & Blind-Stitched|
|Closure||Hook & Loop Fastener Wrist Strap|
The large were too small.
I live in AZ and dive mostly in warm waters of the Caribbean and Mexico. I purchased these gloves for a live aboard dive trip to Catalina Island (61* waters) when I found the seams of my old 5mm gloves were unraveling. These are night and day from my old Scubapro Gloves. Easy to to put on and taking off between dives and the Velcro straps are a nice and comfortable addition. Very comfortable and and can easily complete tasks with them on. Aqualungs size chart is spot on. Highly recommend!