You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Express SS Fins
|US Men's shoe size||6-8||9-11||11-13|
|US Women's shoe size||7-9||10-12||13+|
|European Men's shoe size||38-41||43-45||45-48|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||5||5||5|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe heart of the Express ADJ is a highly elastic armadillo" hinge at the base of the blade. Like the Power Bands of the Slingshot, it absorbs energy during the power stroke and releases at the end of the kick cycle to maximize thrust. These open-heel fins are an excellent choice for cold and temperate water divers who need a powerful, compact blade. The Express ADJ now comes standard with the Aqua Lung Spring Straps for easy don and doffing.
Armadillo membrane at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the down stroke, and releases prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick. Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimizing wasted energy from the spill-over effect. A Mid-Foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer and reduces strain on the ankles and toes. ESBS (Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System) uses a press-to-release button that is easily operated, even while wearing thick gloves. Rubber heel straps are made with anti-aging compounds and have large finger loops at each end and in the middle for easy donning, even when wearing heavy gloves. Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots. Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks. Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Customized Techno-Polymer Alloy Blade
- Blade: High Spring Effect & Flexibility for Excellent Responsiveness and Acceleration
- Armadillo Membrane:
Base of Blade Absorbs Energy During Power Stroke
Releases Energy Prior to Upstroke
Power Boost on Every Kick
- Rubber Side Ribs:
Channel Water Down Length of Fin
Minimizing Wasted Energy from Spill-Over Effect
- Mid-Foot Flex Joint:
Attaches Blade to Side of Foot Pocket
Provides Efficient Energy Transfer
Reduced Strain on Ankles and Toes
- Ergonomic Foot Pocket:
Rubber of Varying Elasticity
Natural Fit and Comfortable, Efficient Kicking
- Integrated Power Transmission Belt: Keeps Foot Pocket from Stretching on Power Stroke
- Anti-Slip Rubber Pads: On Bottom of Foot Pocket
Provide Traction for Moving Around on Boat Decks
- Open-Heel Fins: Excellent Choice for Cold and Temperate Water Divers
- Powerful, Compact Blade
- Aqua Lung Spring Straps for Easy Don and Doffing
- Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System (ESBS)
- ESBS: Uses Press-to-Release Button, Easily Operated Even when Wearing Gloves
- Rubber Heel Straps: Made with Anti-Aging Compounds
- Large Finger Loops at Ends and Middle for Easy Donning
- Streamlined Foot Pocket:
Ergonomic Fit for Excellent Energy Transfer
Accommodates Wide Range of Dive Boots
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|