You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung 5mm Superzip Boots
Product OverviewThe Aqua Lung 5mm Superzip has an extra-thick sole, heavy-duty protective panel on the upper, and a durable zipper to withstand years of use without tearing. This is the boot for an avid diver who needs to be prepared for cold water, rough terrain, less-than-luxurious boats, and murky, low-viz conditions that hide hazards.
Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Superzip uses their patented, anatomically correct ERG shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. For added protection and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots!
Warm: 3mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in warm and temperate conditions.
Comfortable: The Superzip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing. The seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability.
Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags.
Durable Closures:With a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear. Hook and loop zipper retainer tab. Boots are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Ergonomic Boot: Stands Up to Day-to-Day Dives
Heavy-Duty Protective Panel Upper
Durable Zipper to Withstand Years of Use w/o Tearing
- Boot for Avid Diver:
Diver Who Needs-To-Be Prepared for:
- Rough Terrain
Murky, Low-Viz Conditions that Hide Hazards
- Designed for Continuous Use
- 5mm Neoprene Upper: Hugs Feet Tightly to Reduce Water Transfer
- Patented, Anatomically Correct ERGO Shaped Footbed & Outsole, Matches Profile of Foot
- Keeps Feet Warmer Longer
- Heavy-Duty, Non-Corrosive #10 YKK Toothed Zipper
- Seams: Glued & Sewn for Strength & Durability
- 8mm-Thick Treaded Sole Provides Premium Protection Against Punctures, Stings, & Slips
- Panels On-Heel Cap, Toe, & Top of Foot, Twice-As-Thick-As-Standard Boots
- 5mm Nylon-2 Neoprene Upper: Right Amount of Warmth In-Any-Condition
- Fewer Seams: Placed Away from Widest Parts of Feet to Minimize Chafing
- Elastic Binding at Top Resists Wear & Tear
- Locking Hook & Loop Tab: Keeps Zippers from Sliding Open
- Ergonomically Shaped for Left & Right Feet
- Color: Black
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||#10 YKK Toothed Zipper
Locking Hook & Loop Tab