You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewSpecial equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed regulator bag accompanied by the dive computer bag you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. The Scubapro Regulator Bag + Computer Bag is constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D polyester. Internal hook and loop straps secure a coiled regulator or console hoses. Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment. Padded handle and a shoulder straps allow for comfortable and convenient carrying. Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
The approximate regulator bag dimensions are (L x W x D) 14" x 10" x 4" (34cm x 26cm x 10cm), with a volume of 554.4 cubic inches (9 liters) and weighs 14.9 oz. (422 g) when empty. The approximate computer bag dimensions are (L x W x D) 4" x 3" x 6" (10cm x 7cm x 14cm), with a volume of 69 cubic inches (1 liter) and weighs 3.5 oz. (100 g) when empty.
- Special Equipment Deserves Special Treatment
- Trendy Designed Regulator Bag Accompanied by Dive Computer Bag
- Always-Be-Sure Regulator, Gauges & Dive Computer are Protected for Next Dive Outing
- Combination of 420D Nylon NT & 450D Rip-Stop for Strength & Durability
- Interior Lining: 150D Polyester
- Internal Hook & Loop Straps Secure Coiled Regulator or Console Hoses
- Double-Slider Zipper Makes for Easy Access to Main Compartment
- Padded Handle & Shoulder Straps Allow Comfortable & Convenient Carrying
- Transparent Zippered Pouch Provided for Storing Logbook
- Regulator Bag:
- Dimensions (approximate): (L x W x D) 14 x 10 x 4 (34cm x 26cm x 10cm)
- Volume: 554.4 cu. in. (9 liters)
- Weight (empty): 14.9 oz. (422 g)
- Computer Bag:
- Dimensions (approximate): (L x W x D) 4 x 3 x 6 (10cm x 7cm x 14cm)
- Volume: 69 cu. in. (1 liters)
- Weight (empty): 3.5 oz. (100 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Regulator Bag (L x W x D) 14 x 10 x 4 (34cm x 26cm x 10cm)
Computer Bag (L x W x D) 4 x 3 x 6 (10cm x 7cm x 14cm)
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||Regulator Bag: 554.4 cu. in. (9 liters)
Computer Bag: 69 cu. in. (1 liters)
|Weighs (empty)||Regulator Bag: 14.9 oz. (422 g)
Computer Bag 3.5 oz. (100 g)
|Material||420D Nylon NT & 450D Rip-Stop
Interior Lining: 150D Polyester
|Type||Regulator Bag + Computer Bag|
|Handles||Top Grab Handles, Shoulder Strap|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice could be a little bigger. But a good bag