You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Cruise Regulator Bag
Product OverviewYour regulator system is the Heart of you dive equipment. Caring for it will give you years of reliable use. Keep your regulators and expensive instruments separate from the rest of the gear. This bag is large enough to hold regulator, gauges, and an octopus. Bag provides extra cushion and protection from the other items in your gear bag. Bag has sturdy adjustable shoulder strap carry handle and is made from durable material throughout. The Mares Cruise Regulator Bag is for carrying a regulator and other equipment that is not excessively bulky.
The main compartment, has a zipper closure with dual sliders and pull tabs. Bag stores and protects your most important equipment: at home, at the diving resort, or on the boat. Regulator bag has a mesh zippered compartment inside and an additional removable computer bag. Internal Velcro tie-down straps prevent regulator from shifting in transport and the bag comes equipped with a business card pocket. Bag is built-to-last made from 600/600D 78T Nylon Fabric with 0.5mm Polyurethane (PU) Backing and 420D Honeycomb 0.22 mm Thick. The Cruse Regulator Bag measures (L x W x H) 14" x 4" x 10" (36cm x 10cm x 26cm) has a volume of 573 cubic inches (9.4 liters) and weighs 8.8 oz. (249.5 g) when empty.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Protects Valuable Regulator and Gauges
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Closure: Durable Zipper w/Dual Sliders & Pull Tabs
- Ideal for Travel
- Provides Extra Cushion & Protection
- Stores & Protects: At Home, At Diving Resort, or On-Boat
- Internal Mesh Zippered Pocket
- Additional Removable Computer Bag
- Internal Hook & Loop Tie-Down Straps Prevent Regulator from Shifting in Transport
- Business Card Pocket
600/600D 78T Nylon Fabric with 0.5mm Polyurethane (PU) Backing
420D Honeycomb 0.22 mm Thick
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 14 x 4 x 10 (36cm x 10cm x 26cm)
- Volume: 573 cu. in. (9.4 liters)
- Weight Empty: 8.8 oz. (249.5 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(L x W x H) 14 x 4 x 10 (36cm x 10cm x 26cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||573 cu. in. (9.4 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||8.8 oz. (249.5 g)|
|Closure||Zipper w/Dual Sliders & Pull Tabs|
|Material||600/600D 78T Nylon Fabric w/0.5mm Polyurethane (PU) Backing
150D (PU), 420D Honeycomb 0.22mm Thick
|Handles||Adjustable Shoulder Strap|