You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Gara Modular Impulse Fins
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe blade of the Cressi Gara Modular Impulse completes the range of Cressi fins, inserting a bending angle of 29-degrees, which allows you to further increase the dynamic performance of the fin. The elastomer and techno polymers blade has an incredible resistance to any type of shock, impact, or stress, making it almost impossible to break accidentally. Anti-slip water rails prevent water flow from escaping sideways focusing the propulsion performance of the Impulse. The Gara Modular system introduced by Cressi makes this a perfect choice for deep freediving and spearfishing for divers of all levels.
The modular design lets the user replace / interchange blades for specific diving purposes, which make the perfect fin to grow with, as the diver can change blades as their skills increase. Any standard fiberglass or carbon fiber long blade will interchange in minutes without any modifications to either. The self-adjusting foot pocket is constructed with the most modern multi compound joining process to deliver a foot pocket that can offer comfort and suppleness around the foot where desired and yet have stiffer compounds under the foot and heel area where power transfer takes place. The angle of the blade provides the ultimate in efficiency during the kick cycle requiring less energy to load the blade. The fin can be comfortably worn with or without neoprene socks.
The Rondine tail special design improves fin control and directionality. Gara Modular foot pocket is wider than the other Gara fin models. Cressi suggests you use it with neoprene socks to have a proper fit. For use without neoprene socks, they recommend buying one size smaller. The new insole for Gara Modular Impulse fins is recommended for use with thin boots in temperate waters, to improves the kick performance. The semi-rigid material of the insole is completely recycled. The insoles are supplied as a pair (right and left foot) and can be cut into their shape in three different sizes, according to pre-printed guidelines. All fin components are also supplied separately. Foot pocket comes equipped with a pull tab grip to aid in donning and doffing. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Non-Vented Blade Design
- Long Blade with Foot Pocket System
- Bending Angle of 29-Degrees
- Perfect Choice for Deep Free Diving & Spear Fishing
- Interchangeable Blade: Allows Diver to Replace Blades for Specific Diving Situations
- Fin Perfect to Grow with as Diver's Skill Level Increases
- Interchangeable with Cressi Long Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber Blades
- Interchange in Minutes w/o Any Modifications
- Self-Adjusting Multi-Compound Foot Pocket
- Blade: Incredible Resistance to Any-Type of Shock, Impact, or Stress
- Almost Impossible to Break Accidentally
- Foot Pocket:
Comfort & Suppleness
Stiffer Compound Under Foot & Heel Where Power Transfer Takes Place
Angle of Blade Provides Ultimate in Efficiency During Kick Cycle
- Less Energy to Load Blade
- Comfortably-Worn w/or w/o Neoprene Socks
- Lightweight & Reactive, Well-Adapted for Most Demanding-of-Free-Diving Use
- Blade Material: Special Reactive Elastomer & Techno Polymers
- Soft Elastomer Foot Pocket Anatomically Wraps-Around-Foot
- Foot Pocket Guarantees Perfect Transmission of Leg Fin Thrust
- Anti-Slip Water Rails:
Prevent Water Flow from Escaping Sideways
Focusing Propulsion Performance of Impulse
- Rondine Tail Special Design Improves Fin Control & Directionality
- insoles Supplied As-Pair (right and left foot)
- Pre-Printed Guidelines for Custom Fit of Insoles
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blade: Elastomer & Techno Polymers|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|