You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aeris Velocity Full Foot Fins
|US Men's shoe size||2-3||3.5-4.5||5-6||7-8||9-10||10.5-11.5||12+|
|US Women's shoe size||<5||5-6||6.5-7.5||8.5-9.5||10.5-12||12-13||13+|
|European Men's shoe size||34-35||36-37||38-39||40-41||42-43||44-45||46-47|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.75||2.75||2.75||3|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewSmall and light weight, yet extremely efficient, the Velocity Full Foot Fins feature our unique Power Enhancing Vents (PEV's) for reduced leg stress and increased velocity. During the fin stroke, water flow is directed through the PEV's. This helps reduce the stress on the diver's leg while accelerating water over the blade, resulting in increased velocity. Water movement through the PEV's reduce lateral movement of the fin (wasted energy), increasing the efficiency of the kick.
Made from advanced composite materials for ideal flex and memory, with an ergonomically designed foot pocket and weighing in at only 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg) per pair, the Velocity Full Foot fins are the ideal Scuba or snorkeling fin for the traveler. Try a pair for yourself and find out what Aeris mean by designed for velocity.
These Fins are currently on closeout. These are the non-textured version.
- Power Enhancing Vents (PEV's) Reduce Leg Stress & Increased Velocity
- Advanced Composite Materials for Ideal Flex and Memory
- Ergonomically Designed Foot Pocket
- Small and Lightweight 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg) per Pair
- Full Foot Version of Aeris Popular Velocity Fins
- Available in Many Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||2.50 lbs (1.13kg)|
We dive in the cold water most of the time so it is a treat to lose the booties and dive with the full foot fin. Great glide!