You have no items in your shopping cart.
Poseidon Atmosphere Mask M Complete
Product OverviewThe Poseidon Atmosphere Full-Face Mask M with the Poseidon Jet-Stream Second Stage Regulator is the choice for professional and cold-water diving. The perfectly fitting Atmosphere Full-Face Mask protects your face from the cold. Mask can have communication equipment install to talk with your buddy during dives. As an overpressure mask it also allows you to dive contaminated water without getting dirty water on your face. Mask is equipped with a highly effective defogging system and has an anti¬-distortion visor.
The Jet-Stream Second Stage is a high-flow design providing 63 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM) flow of gas (1,800 liters per minute). The regulator uses an upstream servo-valve design with a safety valve opening pressure of 261 +/- 14 psi (18 +/- 1 bar) relief pressure. The second stage has a durable PVC housing with metal mechanism and rubber parts. The regulator has an automatic Venturi assist and inhalation control. 2'nd stage comes with a 27.5" (70 cm) low-pressure hose.
The first stage is a balanced rolling diaphragm ball valve design producing extreme leak tightness. Conventional designs are sensitive to wear, misalignment, and manufacturing precision. A ball valve always finds its correct place. Combined with the 2'nd stage, the enormous capacity of the 1'st stage make the regulator meet the EN 250 breathing performance requirements even at as low as 232 psi (16 bars) cylinder pressure. This means that you gain an extra 493 psi (34 bars) of gas compared to most other regulators! The 1'st stage construction requires less O-rings than any other regulator. The hose routing is developed to be optimized for a redundant system, using two-regulators. The HP ports are positioned to accommodate the use of gas monitoring computers e.g. first stage mounted HP sender/receive unit.
The 1'st stage has a built-in Poseidon T.D.A, thermo-dynamic anti-freeze, which requires no maintenance. It is always there, doing the job. It is thermodynamically-protecting the parts which must not freeze. It is identified by the large slots in the cover, allowing the heat energy of the water to reach the spring. The cold from the inside is consequently insulated from the spring, via an insulation barrier and insulating diaphragm. It is constructed without compromise to any detail to prevent cold reaching the sensitive area. Using Poseidon T.D.A, a regulator can free-flow air in fresh water of 32°F (0°C) for at least 10 minutes and afterwards still be completely unaffected. The first stage regulator is manufactured from chrome plated brass.
The Atmosphere Mask M and head strap is manufactured from black silicone with a polycarbonate visor. The head strap is a fully adjustable 5-point spider and the mask has a double feathered edge seal. The head strap and feathered edge seal combine for a perfect fit on the face. The visor is frosted to avoid distortion and reflections. The Atmosphere Mask M with 2'nd Stage Regulator comes with an owner's manual.
- Choice for Professional and Cold-Water Diving
- Protects your Face from the Cold
- Allows Diving in Contaminated Water
- Suitable for Communication Equipment Installation
- Hose Length: 27.5 (70 cm)
- Owner's Manual
- Mask Poseidon Atmosphere Mask M:
- Overpressure Mask Design
- Highly Effective Defogging System
- Anti-Distortion Visor
- Silicone Skirt and Head Strap Assembly
- Polycarbonate Visor
- Visor is Frosted to Avoid Distortion and Reflections
- Fully Adjustable 5-Point Spider Head Strap System
- Double Feathered Edge Seal
- Head Strap and Feathered Edge Seal Combine for Perfect Fit on Face
- 2nd Stage Regulator:
- Poseidon Jet-Stream Second Stage:
- High-Flow Design
- Flow Rate: 63 Standard Cubic Feet per Minute (SCFM) Flow of Gas (1,800 liters per minute)
- Safety Valve Opening Pressure of 261 +/- 14 psi (18 +/- 1 bar)
- For Optimum Performance Connect to Xstream 1st Stage Regulator
- Upstream Servo-Valve Design
- Materials: Durable PVC Housing with Brass and Stainless-Steel Mechanism and Rubber Parts
- Automatic Venturi Assist and Inhalation Control
- 1st Stage Poseidon Xstream 1st Stage Regulator:
- Balanced Rolling Diaphragm Ball Valve Design
- Extreme Leak Tightness
- Meets EN 250 Breathing Performance Requirements
- Less O-Rings than Any-Other Regulator
- Optimized Hose Routing Configuration
- HP Ports Positioned to Accommodate Gas Monitoring Computers: Transmitters
- Built-In Poseidon Thermo-Dynamic Anti-Freeze (T.D.A.)
- T.D.A.: Thermodynamically-Protecting Parts which Must-Not-Freeze
- 2 HP and 5 LP Ports
- Chrome Plated Brass Construction
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Window Style||1 Front|
|Head Strap Design||5-Point Spider|
|Regulator Compatibility||Poseidon Jet-Stream 2'nd Stage with Xstream 1'st Stage|
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Rolling Diaphragm Ball Valve Design|
|2'nd Stage Type||Upstream Servo-Valve Design|
|Regulator Materials||1'st Stage: Chromed Brass, 2'nd Stage Housing: PVC, Internal Mechanism: Brass, Stainless Steel and Rubber|
|Hose Length||27.5 (70 cm)|