You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Reef Space Extender Mask
Product OverviewThe Ocean Reef Space Extender Full Face Mask (FFM) with 2'nd Stage Regulator provides a revolutionary take on the full-face mask. It offers great visual field, superior comfort, reliability, exceptional safety, durability, and it's easy to use! Whether you are a professional or commercial diver, or just a person who feels like picking up the sport of scuba diving; the Ocean Reef Space Extender FFM is tailored just for you! The Space Extender is the latest and most innovative mask in the Ocean Reef FFM's. It has been designed with technical experience gained through over a decade of full-face mask manufacturing.
State-of-the-art integrated regulator is a balanced adjustable design for ease of breathing at all depths. Regulator is equipped with a dive/pre-dive switch for added protection against unwanted free flow. The regulator is Nitrox compatible up to 40% Oxygen out-of-the-box. The mask has a reduced internal volume which brings the visor closure to the face for an improved visual field; visible light transfer of visor is 92%. Premium grade silicone rubber bellows-type skirt (30mm-45mm, double that of a conventional mask) with a wide sealing surface for leak-proof use. The mask has a durable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance), 4-position adjustable exhaust valve, patented 3-D equalization system and a newly designed quick release system. The six-strap head harness with low elasticity and FRB (Fast Rotating Buckle), providing firm mask positioning and quick mask donning and doffing.
Integrated surface air valve allows breathing ambient air while on surface to conserve supply air system. Easy access rubber purge button for fast efficient mask clearing. The mask has a tech-polymer protection treatment that allow for use in extreme conditions. Space Extender FFM can be used with a communication unit and various system accessories. The Space Extender FFM is specifically designed for professional and high-performance applications. The Space Extender complies with CE Certification in accordance with 89/689/EEC directives under the UNI EN250 standard rules for underwater activities, including low temperatures (<50° F/10° C). Ocean Reef's newest Integrated Diving Mask (IDM) System: The Space Extender, is the mask for the avid diver, advanced adventurer and diving professional. Includes the Extender Kit (frame + accessories). This IDM has it all right off the bat. A fully customizable product that can serve all your needs and grow with your preferences thanks to a full line of accessories that can be integrated at any time with your mask. Mask comes with equalization plugs set in 3 sizes, screwdriver, standard 3/8" threaded low-pressure hose, padded bag to protect and carry your IDM, stickers to show off you're an Ocean Reef addicted and an owner's manual.
- Available in 2 Sizes and Multiple Color Options
- Integrated Balanced 2'nd Stage Regulator
- Diver Adjustable Flow Control Knob
- 3/8 Threaded 31.5 (80cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Patented Bellows Style Face Skirt
- Molded from Premium Grade Silicone Rubber
- Spring Profile and Large Sealing
- 2X Size & Spacing (30-45mm): Achieves Very Comfortable Fit & Ample Support
- Spring Effect: Combination of Double S Section & Inner Support Ribs
- Mask Floats Comfortably on Face
- 6 Strap Spider:
Directly Attached to Face Shield
Pressure Distributed Equally Along Mask Skirt
Holds Mask Firmly Position with Low Elasticity
Tips of Strap: Wider, Easier to Grasp while Wearing Neoprene Gloves
FRB II (fast rotating buckle): Allows Mask to be Donned & Doffed Quickly
- Streamlined Visor:
Made of Transparent Polycarbonate
Siloxane Double Coated for Scratch Resistance
Wider & Sits Closer to Face than Previous FFM
Maximizes Visual Field, Particularly the Peripheral Area
Visible Light Transfer of Visor 92%
Astonishingly Clear View of Underwater World
- Fully Customizable Product to Serve All Your Needs & Grow w/Your Preferences
- Nitrox Compatible Up to 40% Oxygen
- Includes Extender Kit (frame + accessories)
- This IDM Has-It-All Right Off-the-Bat
- Complies w/CE Certification in Accordance w/89/689/EEC Directives
Under UNI EN250 Standard Rules for Underwater Activities
Including Low Temperatures (<:50°: F/10°: C)
Transport Carry Bag
Equalization Plugs Set in 3 Sizes
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Head Strap Design||6 Strap Spider|
|Regulator Compatibility||Ocean Reef 2'nd Stage Regulators|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Adjustable Breathing Resistant Knob|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Regulator Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass, Silicone & Stainless Steel|
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|