You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Reef Iron Full Face Mask, Red Medium Large
Product OverviewThe Ocean Reef Iron Full Face Mask (FFM) is a Chem Haz mask. There's nothing sweet and cuddly about this bad boy. Made to be used in the worst environments possible, this Iron Dive Mask (IDM) can manage a high percentage of Hydrocarbons in any water environment. The Iron IDM is the "Ferrari" of Ocean Reefs product line, so there is no being surprised that it also comes with extra special benefits!
Regulator cover in marine-use anodized anticorodal, light weight resistant, durable aluminum. Regulator adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel. AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles. Sensitive regulator adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves. NBR rubber made head strap, designed to be resistant to hydrocarbons exposure. Nitrile rubber, also known as NBR, Buna-N, and acrylonitrile butadiene rubber, is a synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile (ACN) and butadiene. Mask weighs 2.40 lbs. (1,090 g) with a heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 6.4 oz. (172 g). Fluorosilicone Rubber (FVMQ rubber) face seal, inhalation diaphragm, exhalation valve to withstand exposure to hydrocarbons, with a high resistance to weathering & ozone but also with improved chemical & oil resistance. Widely used in the aerospace industry.
The regulators purge button is a specific rubber made to withstand exposure to highly contaminated water. The second stage is a cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator. Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance). Directional exhaust valve (4 positions). Dive / pre dive switch. SAV (Surface Air Valve) included. Special Benefits Include: Free annual service and maintenance for 4 years from the purchase date (once per year at Ocean Reef Facilities, shipping is not included). Free Upgrades for 2 years from the purchase date. 10% discount on all accessories including visor lights and communication units (not valid for the purchase of another full-face mask. Limit 1 accessory per mask purchased. Offer expires 1 year after the purchase date. Cannot mount Extender Frame and Kit unless clamping band is switched to nylon: ask when ordering for quote. When purchasing accessory consider the resistance of the materials to hydrocarbons. Mask comes with a second stage regulator with low pressure hose, equalization plugs set 3 size, screwdriver, padded bag to protect and carry your IDM and an owner's manual
- Chem Haz Mask
- Nothing Sweet & Cuddly About-This-Bad-Boy
- Designed for Worst Environments Possible
- Manages High Percentage of Hydrocarbons In-Any-Water-Environment
- Ferrari of Ocean Reefs Product Line
- Regulator Cover: Marine-Use Anodized Anticorodal, Light Weight Resistant, Durable Aluminum
- Breathing Resistance Adjustment Knob, Internal Screw, AISI 316 Stainless Steel (SS)
- Adjustment Knob, Sturdy & Easy to Grab EvenWearing Thick Gloves
- AISI 316 SS Frame & Buckles
- NBR Rubber Head Strap, Resistant to Hydrocarbons Exposure
- Fluorosilicone Rubber(FVMQ rubber):
Face Seal, Inhalation Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve
Withstand Exposure to Hydrocarbons
High Resistance to Weathering & Ozon
Improved Chemical & Oil Resistance
Widely Used-In-Aerospace Industry
- Purge Button: Withstand Exposure to Highly Contaminated Water
- Second Stage: Cold Water Certified
- Regulator Design: Balanced, On-Demand, Integrated
- Polycarbonate Visor: Siloxane Double Coated for Scratch Resistance
- Directional Exhaust Valve (4 positions)
- Dive/Pre-Dive Switch. SAV (Surface Air Valve) Included
- Mask Weight: 2.40 lbs. (1,090 g)
- Buoyancy: Negative 6.4 oz. (172 g)
2'nd Stage Regulator
Equalization Plugs Set 3 Size
Padded Carry Bag
- Owner's Manual
- Comes w/Extra Special Benefits
- Free Annual Service & Maintenance for 4 Years from Purchase Date
- Free Upgrades for 2 Years from Purchase Date
- 10% Discount On-All-Accessories Including Visor Lights & Communication Units
- Limit 1 Accessory per Mask Purchased
- Offer Expires 1 Year After Purchase Date
When Purchasing Accessory Consider Resistance of Materials to Hydrocarbons
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Mask Materials||Head Strap: NBR Rubber
Face Seal: Fluorosilicone Rubber(FVMQ)
Frame & Buckles: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
|Head Strap Design||6 Strap Spider|
|Regulator Compatibility||Ocean Reef 2'nd Stage Regulators|
|Buoyancy||6.4 oz. (172 g)|
|Total Weight||2.40 lbs. (1,090 g)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Regulator Materials||Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve: Fluorosilicone Rubber(FVMQ)
Adjustment Knob Internal Screw: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
Regulator Cover: Anodized Anticorodal, Aluminum
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|