You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fourth Element Xerotherm Socks
|US Mens Shoe Size||4-5||6-8||8-9||10-11||12-13||13+|
|US Womens Shoe Size||6-7||8-10||10-11||12-13||13+||N/A|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Xerotherm is the ultimate base layer for use under a dry suit. Made using Polartec Power-stretch which was originally developed for NASA, the Xerotherm traps a layer of air - a much better insulator than water - next to the skin, keeping the wearer drier and more comfortable. The unisex range is designed to be worn under another under suit or on its own under a neoprene dry suit and provides astonishing warmth without contributing to bulk or buoyancy. In fact, the buoyancy effects of the Xerotherm are so small that they rarely impact on weight configuration, yet dramatically improve warmth. Xerotherm Socks provide excellent thermal protection and comfort. Constructed using flat locked stitching and single layer high wicking fleece fabric, they protect the extremities and complement the xerotherm under suit range.
They are low bulk and can be worn under other thermal socks without preventing making dry suit boots too tight or uncomfortable. The knit of the Xerotherm fabric produces the fastest wicking effect of any of the products in the fourth element product range. Moisture is drawn out through the fabric along fine fibers and then spreads out over the outer surface. This maintains a thin layer of air (a more efficient insulator than water) next to the skin. This is so effective in the Xerotherm that some wearers report experiencing minor suit leaks during the dive without even noticing until after the dive. As a standalone undergarment the Xerotherm is suitable for thermal protection in water temperatures of 66.2°F/68°F (19°C/20°C). Socks are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Ultimate Base Layer for Use Under a Dry Suit
- Polartec Power-Stretch: Originally Developed for NASA
Traps Layer of Air
Much Better Insulator than Water, Next to Skin
Keeps Wearer Drier and More Comfortable
- Unisex Range: Designed to be Worn Under Another Under Suit
- Single Layer Under Neoprene Dry Suit:
Provides Astonishing Warmth
Won't Contribute to Bulk or Buoyancy
Rarely Impact on Weight Configuration
Dramatically Improves Warmth
- Xerotherm Fabric:
Fastest Wicking Effect of Fourth Element Range
Moisture is Drawn Out Thru Fabric Along Fine Fibers
Spreads Out Over the Outer Surface
Maintains Thin Layer of Air Next to Skin
More Efficient Insulator than Water
- So Effective, Minor Suit Leaks Not Noticed
- Suitable for Thermal Protection in Water Temperatures of 66.2°:F to 68°:F (19°:C to 20°:C)
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Dry Suit, Exposure Suit Undergarment|
|Materials||Xerotherm, Polartec Power-Stretch Fabric: 53% Polyester, 38% Nylon and 9% Elastane|
|Water Temperature Range||66.2°:F to 68°:F (19°:C to 20°:C)|
|Dry Suit, Exposure Suit Undergarment|
|Xerotherm, Polartec Power-Stretch Fabric: 53% Polyester, 38% Nylon and 9% Elastane|
|Water Temperature Range|
|66.2°:F to 68°:F (19°:C to 20°:C)|