You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro MK25T EVO/S620 Ti Regulator
Product OverviewThe MK25T EVO is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of Scubapro's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller & lighter than the S600, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view for the ultimate in performance.
Scubapro has been the leader in the evolution of piston controlled first stages since its beginning; the MK25T EVO carries on this heritage with an array of features ensuring unfailing performance. The MK25T EVO is a balanced piston 1'st stage, Scubapro's absolute top performer. It is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra-stable intermediate pressure (IP) resulting in an extremely-punctual & constantly high delivery of air. This means instant airflow at any tank pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
Air Balanced, Flow-Thru-Piston 1'st Stage: Air balanced pistons deliver more air to the 2'nd stage than any other 1'st stage, while its performance is totally unaffected by the changing tank pressure. A balanced piston allows the use of lighter and more sensitive components, resulting in ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, and extra high air flow, especially in low tank pressure ranges. The tired diver benefits from a smoother breathing regulator during the ascent or deco stop. A balanced piston performs equally in warm and cold-water environments.
The MK25T EVO has 2 opposite 7/16" threaded high-pressure ports (HP). The arrangement of high-&-low-pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite HP ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for head & neck. Multiple 3/8" threaded low-pressure ports (LP) - For ultimate freedom in the arrangement of LP hoses, the MK25T EVO accommodates 5 HF (High Flow) ports on a swiveling turret, which allows for 360° swivel of hoses. HF flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports. Externally adjustable intermediate pressure- allows authorized Scubapro service technicians to quickly fine-tune & adjusts the first stage after maintenance w/o the need to disassemble it.
Cold water diving conditions can be drastically different, including extreme cold water & outside temperatures, posing the possibility of a regulator "freezing". Therefore, resistance to freezing is imperative. The MK25T EVO regulator uses Scubapro's new Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS). The Scubapro MK25T EVO 1'st stage regulator meets the EN250-2014 requirements for cold water diving, CE approved for 3360 psi (230 bars). This model goes even beyond this super stringent qualification and has successfully been tested in extreme cold diving conditions at less than 36°F (2.2°C). The freezing resistance has been increased by 30% over the previous MK25 regulator first stage. Scubapro has achieved this with some new design features. The new MK25T EVO has a proprietary thermal insulating coating on key internal components and an encapsulating main spring bushing that resist the cooling effect in previous MK25 first stage regulators, also as a specific anti-freezing measure; Scubapro engineers have designed a patented finned cap with additional body fins for the MK25T EVO first stage for optimal-cold water diving. The fins (ribs) of the XTIS act as a radiator to increase the surface area of heat transfer from the water to warm up the internal parts that have been drastically cooled down by the gas pressure drop. The MK25T EVO has a bigger body cap, new body with insulating bushing and ribs, new antifreeze cap patented isolation system with all internal parts fully insulated to dramatically improve cold water performance.
This system now gives the diver superior cold-water performance, equal to that of Scubapro's MK17 first stage. Now you have the option of a high-performance flow through piston design, with a high level of performance in cold water. The MK25T EVO is manufactured from Titanium. The MK25T EVO first stage offers a balanced composite/stainless steel flow-thru piston that would make any diver proud. It demonstrates Scubapro's dedication to quality and creating positive diving experiences.
Scubapro teams its high performance first stage with a brand new air-balanced second stage. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of Scubapro's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new regulator system is a winner. Because of the S620's versatility, it can meet the diver's needs as frequently as the diver changes dive sites. The S620 valve housing is constructed from lightweight titanium. The S620 has a linear air-balancing valve, and a top-notch air-balancing system. This regulator's air-balanced linear-flow valve allows the diver to use less energy while breathing underwater; it makes breathing during a dive as simple as well, breathing in and out!
The S620 air balanced high performance second stage, is Scubapro's performer. Rugged reinforced techno polymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving. Regulator has a diver adjustable inhalation control that enables personal adjustment of breathing effort. Diver adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive control switch and extra high flow exhaust valve account for easy inhale & exhale. Scubapro uses a comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece on every second stage to reduce jaw fatigue and gum irritation. It was developed by dentists and dental laboratories and lasts longer than any other mouthpiece, because only a minimum effort is needed to hold it comfortably in place. The regulator comes equipped with a super comfort high-flow (HF) mouthpiece for smooth air delivery.
- Scubapro Performance and Reliability
- High Performance, Reliable Scubapro Technology and Value
- Weight: 32.2 oz. (913 g)
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage:½:Scubapro MK25T EVO Regulator
- Cold-Water Performance Equal to Scubapro's MK17 First Stage
- EVO: Evolution, Revolutionize Existing Technologies to Higher Performance
- High Performance, Reliable Scubapro Technology and Value
- Superior Ultra-High Airflow System,
- Maximum Performance in All-Temperatures & Conditions
- Ultra-Stable Intermediate Pressure
- High Performance in Warm and Cold Water to 3336psi (230 bars)
- Meets New EN250-2014 Requirements
- CE Approved for 3360 psi (230 bars) in Cold Water Conditions
- Increased Cold Water Efficiency by 30% Over-Previous MK25 Regulator
- New Design:
Proprietary Insulating Coating On-Key Internal Components
Specific Anti-Freezing Measure
Patented Finned Cap and Body
Xtreme Thermal Insulating System (XTIS)
XTIS Ribs: Like Radiator, Increase Surface Area of Heat Transfer
Warms-Up Internal Parts
- New Parts:
Bigger Body Cap
Patented Isolation System
Internal Parts Fully Insulated
Dramatically Improve Cold Water Performance
- Air-Balanced Flow-Through Piston Design
- Balanced Composite/Stainless Steel Flow-Thru-Piston
- HP Ports: Two 7/16 Threaded
- Low Pressure (LP) High Flow (HF) Ports: Five 3/8 Threaded
- LP Ports Mounted on Swivel Turret Cap for Maximum Hose Routing
- Machined, Titanium Body
- Super-Lightweight and Corrosion-Resistant
- Second Stage:½:Scubapro S620 Ti Regulator
- Scubapro's Top Performer
- S620 Ti:
Embraces Best of Scubapro's Renowned S600
Upgraded, State-of-the-Art Design
- Smaller and Lighter than S600
- Unparalleled Breathing Performance
- Work of Breathing Reduced by 37% Over the S600
- Effortless Airflow Under All Dive Conditions
- Linear Air-Balancing Valve
- Top-Notch Air-Balancing System
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort for Personalized Breathing Control
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA):
Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch
Prevents Free Flow in Cold Water
Decreased Inhalation Resistance
- Materials: Titanium & Techno-Polymers
- Large Purge Button Improves Water Circulation
- Exhaust Tee Increases Performance, Directing Bubbles from Field of View
- In All Water Temperatures, Dive Conditions, New Regulator is a Winner
- High Comfort Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Includes Super Flow Oversized Bore 3/8 Threaded LP Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Flow-Thru-Piston|
|LP Ports||5-HF 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Adjustable Breathing Resistant's, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Air Balanced Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Body: Titanium, Piston: Composite/Stainless Steel, Second Stage: Titanium & Techno-Polymers|
|Total Weight||32.2 oz. (913 g)|
|1'st Stage Type|
|5-HF 3/8 Threaded|
|Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Adjustable Breathing Resistant's, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Air Balanced Valve|
|First Stage: Body: Titanium, Piston: Composite/Stainless Steel, Second Stage: Titanium & Techno-Polymers|
|32.2 oz. (913 g)|