You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAqua Lung is synonymous with the modern scuba regulator. Over 70 years of innovation have gone into making scuba regulators that are safer and easier to use than others on the market. An Aqua Lung scuba regulator offers you comfort, ease of breathing, control and peak performance. Aqua Lung and the scuba regulator share a rich history, and now is your chance to play a part. Choose the right scuba regulator to ensure your next dive is comfortable and safe. Aqua Lung has developed diving regulators built for new and experienced divers, as well as for a range of diving conditions. Since 1943, Aqua Lung has been the expert in scuba regulators. Now you can carry on the spirit of that first dive with an Aqua Lung dive regulator that will perfectly suit your diving needs.
The third-generation Titan regulator brings new-innovation while keeping its excellent value. The updated Titan regulator integrates the lightweight feel, rugged durability and easy-to-breathe functionality of its predecessors, while updating with a fresh design. It offers excellent performance and easy maintenance at an affordable price. The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment. The T-Shape design is compact and provides optimal hose routing. The unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators. The polyurethane outer skin protects metallic parts from shocks. The four 3/8" UNF MP and two 7/16" UNF HP outlets are perfectly positioned to for streamlined hose positioning. The open yoke screw helps avoid water retention.
The downstream demand valve ABS housing second stage regulator comes with a unique Comfo-Bite mouthpiece, with the patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue. The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes. With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy. The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves. The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance, protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort. Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter. Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger. The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration. Regulator comes with an owner's manual.
- Third-Generation Titan Regulator
- New-Innovation while Keeping its Excellent Value
- Lightweight Feel, Rugged Durability and Easy-to-Breathe Functionality
- Updating with Fresh Design
- Excellent Performance, Easy Maintenance at Affordable Price
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Aqua Lung Titan
- Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass Construction
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Requires Less-Maintenance
- T-Shape: Less Brass , Lighter Weight, More-Compact
- Four, 3/8 UNF LP Ports
- Two, 7/16 UNF HP Ports
- Second Stage: Aqua Lung Titan:
- Downstream Demand Valve Mechanism
- Durable ABS Housing
- Unique Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece, Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Reusable Mouthpiece Clamp
- In-Line Venturi Knob Offers Effective and Progressive Adjustments
- Polyurethane Purge Cover:
Offers Significant Abrasion-and-Tear-Resistance
Protects Shocks, Allows Easy Water Purging, and Decreases Inhalation Effort
Side Openings Prevent Free Flow in Currents or Riding Scooter
- Reinforced Polycarbonate Makes Second Stage Stronger
- Deflector Splits Up Bubbles, Decrease Noise & Protect Valve from Expiration
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four, 3/8-24 UNF Thread|
|HP Ports||Two, 7/16-20 UNF Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Chrome Plated Brass, Second Stage: ABS, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane, Silicone|
|1'st Stage Type|
|Four, 3/8-24 UNF Thread|
|Two, 7/16-20 UNF Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Downstream Demand Valve|
|First Stage: Chrome Plated Brass, Second Stage: ABS, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane, Silicone|