You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Exodry Women's Drysuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe premium-plus Exodry offers a unique approach to dry suit design by fusing 4mm high-density neoprene with latex wrist and neck seals. This hybrid design is extremely effective, delivering minimal inherent buoyancy, maximum range of motion and an excellent sealing system. This upgraded version comes with new shoulder and knee panels, a new plush interior lining and new blue-style suspenders. A new semi-rigid dive boot with fin strap retainer includes a hook and loop strap on its upper that improves fit while preventing air from shifting to the boot when diving in the heads-down position. The Exodry is a smart choice for all types of diving and can be used with or without an under suit.
4mm high-density neoprene resists compression so buoyancy variations are reduced at depth. Latex wrist and neck seals are thin yet durable and provide comfortable, watertight seals. New orange plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection. Neoprene warm collar covers the latex neck seal to eliminate cold spots and increase comfort. Shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection. Attached semi-rigid dive boot includes a hook and loop strap to personalize fit while preventing air shifting. Heavy-duty rear shoulder-to-shoulder BDM metal dry suit zipper is covered by a neoprene over flap for added protection.
Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth. I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments. Blue suspender system is easy to see, enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives. Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories. A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood. Includes hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owner's manual. Suit is black in color, weighs 9.8 lbs. (4.45 kg) and is available in multiple sizes.
- Ultimate in Neoprene Dry Suit Technology
- Diving Dry Suits Means You're Always Warm and Comfy
- Streamlined Fit, Comfort & Flexibility of Wetsuit
- Thermal Properties & Water-Tightness of Dry Suit
- New Orange Plush Interior Lining
- 4mm High-Density Neoprene w/Latex Wrist and Neck Seals
Outside Suit: Triple-Glued and Double-Thread Blind-Stitched
Inside Suit: Coated w/Liquid Polymer that Penetrates Nylon & Fuses to Neoprene
Creates Extremely Durable and Waterproof Seam
- Low Compression Design:
Everdry 4's Neoprene Resist Compression at Depth
No Huge Shifts in Buoyancy Upon Descents, Minimize Amount of Ballast
Won't Lose Inherent Thermal Properties
Allows No Use or Use of Thin Undergarment
Enables Snug-Fitting, Streamlined Suit as You're Kicking Thru-Water
- Upgraded Version:
New Shoulder & Knee Panels, Blue-Style Suspenders
Semi-Rigid Dive Boot w/Fin Strap Retainer
Hook & Loop Strap Improves Fit, Prevents Air Shifting to Boot when In Heads-Down Position
- Smart Choice for All Types of Diving
- Use w/or w/o Under Garment Suit
- Neoprene Warm Collar Covers Latex Neck Seal, Eliminates Cold Spots
- Shoulder & Knee Panels Maximum Anti-Abrasion Protection
- Heavy-Duty Rear Shoulder-to-Shoulder BDM Metal Dry Suit Zipper
- Zipper Neoprene Over Flap for Added Protection
- Si-Tech Balanced Side-Activated Inlet and Adjustable Outlet Valves
- Valves: Allow Pinpoint Buoyancy Control, Increasing Comfort & Control at Depth
- I-Safe Straps On Both Arms: Secure Mounting Spots for Wrist Instruments
- Blue Suspender System:
Easy to See
Provides Convenient Lower Suit Support Between Dives
- Handy Right-Thigh Utility Pocket w/D-Ring, Bungee and Zippered Closure
- Hook On Cargo Pocket for attaching Hood
Anatomically Shaped Hood
3/8 Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Weight: 9.8 lbs. (4.45 kg)
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||4mm Neoprene and Latex|
|Inflator Valve||Yes, Si-Tech Balanced Side-Activated Inlet Valve|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Si-Tech Adjustable Outlet Valve|
|LP Hose||Yes, 3/8 Threaded|
|Pockets||Yes, Zippered Thigh|
|Closure||BDM Metal Dry Suit Zipper|
|Suit Weight||9.8 lbs. (4.45 kg)|
|Entry Type||Rear Shoulder-to-Shoulder|
|4mm Neoprene and Latex|
|Yes, Si-Tech Balanced Side-Activated Inlet Valve|
|Pressure Relief Valve|
|Yes, Si-Tech Adjustable Outlet Valve|
|Yes, 3/8 Threaded|
|Yes, Zippered Thigh|
|BDM Metal Dry Suit Zipper|
|9.8 lbs. (4.45 kg)|