You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Evertech Dry Breathable Men's Drysuit
|cm||160-165||165-170||170-175||175-180||170-175||175-180||180-185||175-180||180-185||185-190||180-185||185-190||190-195||185-190||190-195||195 +||190-195||195 +||195 +||195 +|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Evertech Dry Breathable is a premium trilaminate drysuit designed for avid divers and loaded with features. Built with a breathable fabric nylon/polyurethane (PU)/nylon 4mm trilaminate blend, stitched and waterproof taped seams, a diagonal front waterproof zipper, a Si-Tech ring seal system for wrists and neck and Si-Tech valves, this fabric suit is top quality throughout. A pair of large cargo pockets, lightweight attached boots and blue suspenders are just a few of the standard features included with a suit designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all water conditions.
Breathable nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate design allows body perspiration evacuation but keeps water out. Seams are stitched and waterproofed taped twice for maximum reliability. Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy. Si-Tech ring seal system for latex wrists and neck allows for the quick replacement of damaged latex seals or the use of optional silicone seals. Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the latex neck seal. Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control. Attached semi-rigid boots feature a thinner sole and rubber reinforcement for lightweight flexibility. They include hook and loop straps to personalize fit while preventing air from traveling to the feet, as well as fin strap retainers.
Two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings, high-security over-flaps and hook & loop closures. A hook is provided on the right-thigh utility pocket for attaching a hood. I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for a wrist computer. Blue suspender system is easy to see, enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives. Hood features an air vent system, smooth-skin collar, diamond span interior and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket. Suit is black in color, available in multiple sizes and weighs 8.52 lbs. (3.87 kg). Includes hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit and owner's manual.
- Premium Trilaminate Drysuit Designed for Avid Divers and Loaded w/Features
- Breathable Fabric Nylon/Polyurethane (PU)/Nylon 4mm Trilaminate Blend
- Stitched and Waterproof Taped Seams
- Diagonal Front Waterproof Zipper
- Si-Tech Ring Seal System for Wrists and Neck
- Pair of Large Cargo Pockets
- Si-Tech Valves
- Fabric Suit is Top Quality Throughout
- Lightweight Attached Boots
- Blue Suspenders
- Keeps You Warm, Dry and Comfortable in All Water Conditions
- Breathable Trilaminate Design Allows Body Perspiration Evacuation But Keeps Water Out
- Seams Stitched & Waterproofed Taped Twice for Maximum Reliability
- Front Diagonal BDM Metal Dry Zipper Keeps Water Out & Makes Self-Donning Easy
- Si-Tech Ring Seal System:
Latex Wrists and Neck
Allows Quick Replacement of Damaged Seals
Use of Optional Silicone Seals
- Warm Neck Collar Keeps Heat-In and Helps Protect Neck Seal
- Quality Si-Tech Valves Ensure Efficient and Trouble-Free Airflow Control
- Attached Semi-Rigid Boots:
Feature Thinner Sole
Hook and Loop Straps to Personalize fit
Prevents Air from Traveling to Feet
Fin Strap Retainers
- Cargo Pockets: Equipped w/D-Rings, High-Security Over-Flaps and Hook & Loop Closures
- Hook Provided on Right-Thigh Utility Pocket for Attaching Hood
- I-Safe Straps On Arms, Secure Mounting Spot for Wrist Computer
- Blue Suspender System:Easy to See
Provides Convenient Lower Suit Support Between Dives
- Hood Features:
Air Vent System
Hook for Securing to Cargo Pocket
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Weight: 8.52 lbs. (3.87 kg)
- Includes: Hood, Carry Bag, Low-Pressure Hose, Repair Kit, Owner's Manual
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon/Polyurethane (PU)/Nylon 4mm Trilaminate Blend|
|Inflator Valve||Yes, Si-Tech|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Si-Tech|
|Pockets||2-Cargo w/Hook & Loop Closures|
|Closure||Front Diagonal BDM Metal Dry Zipper|
|D-Rings||Yes, In Pockets|
|Material Weight||Suit Weight: 8.52 lbs. (3.87 kg)|
|Entry Type||Front Diagonal Zipper|
|Nylon/Polyurethane (PU)/Nylon 4mm Trilaminate Blend|
|Pressure Relief Valve|
|2-Cargo w/Hook & Loop Closures|
|Front Diagonal BDM Metal Dry Zipper|
|Yes, In Pockets|
|Suit Weight: 8.52 lbs. (3.87 kg)|
|Front Diagonal Zipper|