You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Everdry 4mm Dry Suit Women's
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThis premium-plus compressed neoprene drysuit still offers the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a drysuit. This new version comes with upgraded shoulder and knee panels, a new plush interior, new smoother wrist seals, blue suspenders, and much more. The dense 4mm neoprene resists compression at depth so the drysuit can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. Built for comfort and extended wear, the Everdry 4 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps body heat in and cold water out.
4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional drysuit neoprene. Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-lasting waterproof seam. New orange plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection. Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and ultra-smooth wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces. Heavy-duty rear shoulder-to-shoulder BDM metal drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap for added protection. Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth. Printed shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection. Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely in- side-out for cleaning and drying. Socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.
Blue suspender system is easy to see, enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives. I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments. Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories. A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching the hood. Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit and owner's manual. Suit weighs 7.99 lbs. (3.63 kg), is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Streamlined Fit, Comfort and Flexibility of Wetsuit
- Thermal Properties and Water-Tightness of Dry Suit
- Upgraded Shoulder and Knee Panels
- Plush Interior, New Smoother Wrist Seals
- Blue Suspenders, and Much More
- Dense 4mm Neoprene Resists Compression at Depth
- Dry Suit Can-Be-Worn w/Thin Undergarment or No Undergarment
- Built for Comfort and Extended Wear
- Fits Like-a-Glove, Offers Excellent Range of Motion, Keeps Body Heat-In & Cold-Water-Out
- 4mm High-Density Neoprene Weighs 50% Less & Significantly Softer than Traditional Neoprene
Triple-Glued and Double-Thread Blind-Stitched On Outside
Inside Coated w/Liquid Polymer
Creates Long-Lasting Waterproof Seam
- Orange Plush Interior is Comfortable and Enhances Cold Water Protection
- Smooth-Skin Fold-Under Neoprene Neck Seal
- Ultra-Smooth Wrist Seals Provide Comfortable, Watertight Sealing Surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Rear Shoulder-to-Shoulder BDM Metal Dry Suit Zipper
- Zipper: Covered by Neoprene Overflap for Added Protection
- Si-Tech Balanced Side-Activated Inlet and Adjustable Outlet Valves
- Valves Allow Pinpoint Buoyancy Control, Increasing Stability and Control at Depth
- Printed Shoulder & Knee Panels Cover Lots of Area for Maximum Anti-Abrasion Protection
- Attached Neoprene Soft Socks
Enable Suit-to-Be Turned Completely In-Side-Out
Better Cleaning and Drying
- Socks Can-be-Worn Inside Heavy-Duty Dry-Suit Boots or Standard Neoprene Dive Boots
- Blue Suspender System:
Easy to See
Provides Convenient Lower Suit Support Between Dives
- I-Safe Straps On-Both-Arms Offer Secure Mounting Spots for Wrist Instruments
- Handy Right-Thigh Utility Pocket w/D-Ring, Bungee & Zippered Closure
- Hook Provided On Cargo Pocket for Attaching Hood
Anatomically Shaped Hood
- Weight: 7.99 lbs. (3.63 kg)
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||4mm Neoprene, Nylon Exterior, Plush Inner Lining|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Adjustable|
|LP Hose||Yes, w/QD and 3/8 Thread|
|Attached Boots||Yes, Socks|
|Pockets||Thigh Cargo w/Zipper Closure|
|Closure||Dry Suit Zipper|
|D-Rings||Yes, In Pocket|
|Entry Type||Rear Shoulder-to-Shoulder Zipper w/Neoprene Cover Flap|