You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Fusion Sport with Air Core Dry Suit
|Crotch to floor||26"-29"||29"-32"||30"-33"||32"-35"||33"-38"|
*Fusion Fit is not available in 4XL
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAqua Lungs Fusion Essence and One Dry Suit models are already revolutionary. The Fusion Sport adds the benefits of a breathable Air Core inner layer combined with a high stretch, lightweight and quick drying outer layer. The overall design is minimalist, compact enough to fit in your carry-on luggage. This makes for a great travel dry suit. Travel to the end of the world and back! Front entry design allows for a true self entry, no need to rely on your dive buddy. A trusted military grade YKK brass dry zipper is used for durability. RapidZip System makes it easier for quick detachment of the outer layer for rapid drying. It also offers the opportunity to upgrade or change the outer layer with new styles.
AirMesh Suspenders Aqua Lungs specialized suspenders feature a compression resistant 3D AirMesh back pad adding insulation and comfort. A zippered pouch in the front offers an ideal solution for where to keep your valuables. Webbing straps are adjustable to achieve a perfect fit and keep your Fusion Dry Suit in place. High stretch construction Spandex panels and flatlock seams in the outer layer provide a superior range of motion and help streamline the suit to minimize drag. Silicone seals are hypoallergenic silicone seals provide 40% better stretch than standard latex seals and offering enhanced comfort. Silicone has the added benefit of being more resistant to degradation from UV light and ozone.
Performance & Protection:
Patented Dual Layer System: The Fusion line represents the most innovative advancements in dry suit technology of the last twenty years. All of Aqua Lung Fusion Dry Suits comprise of two layers: an internal, loosely cut core that fits a range of body types within each size option, and a durable, stretchy external layer that conforms to the body's shape for a streamlined profile without restricting movement. The Fusion system distributes air evenly inside the suit, helping maintain correct trim and buoyancy in all conditions. Air Core inner layer incorporates Aqua Lungs breathable Air Core technology helping to regulate temperature, elevating comfort inside the suit. Constructed of a 3-ply fabric, it lets vapor from sweat and condensation escape while keeping other water out. The innovative pattern uses as few seams as possible to minimize opportunity for leaks. Fast dry outer Spandex outer layer is Aqua Lungs lightest-weight and fastest drying layer, ideal for travel. Coated kneepads polyurethane coated knees and shins guard against abrasion where you need it most. Low profile auto exhaust valve. This low-profile valve design means less hang ups on BC straps and other gear. It offers hands free buoyancy control once set. You can count on having the most technically advanced and reliable valve on the market, Apeks made. Also Included with the dry suit are a carry bag, inflator hose SLT neck seal replacement tool, zipper lubricant stick and owner's manual. Suit is black in color.
- Fusion Sport Adds Benefits of Breathable Air Core Inner Layer
- High Stretch, Lightweight & Quick Drying Outer Layer
- Overall Design: Minimalist, Compact Enough to Fit-In-Your-Carry-On-Luggage
- Great Travel Dry Suit
- Front Entry Design Allows True Self Entry, No Need to Rely On-Your-Dive-Buddy
- Trusted Military Grade YKK Brass Dry Zipper for Durability
- RapidZip System: Easier for Quick Detachment of Outer Layer for Rapid Drying
- Offers Opportunity to Upgrade or Change Outer Layer w/New Styles
- AirMesh Suspenders:
Feature Compression Resistant 3D AirMesh Back Pad
Adds Insulation & Comfort
- Zippered Pouch In-Front Offers Ideal Solution for Keeping Valuables
- Webbing Straps Adjustable:
Achieve Perfect Fit
Keeps Suit In-Place
- High Stretch Construction Spandex Panels & Flatlock Seams In-Outer Layer
- Spandex/Seams: Provide Superior Range of Motion, Help Streamline Suit, Minimize Drag
- Silicone Seals:
Provide 40% Better Stretch than Standard Latex Seals
Offer Enhanced Comfort
Add Benefit of Being More Resistant to Degradation from UV Light & Ozone
- Performance & Protection:
Patented Dual Layer System:
Represents Most Innovative Advancements in Dry Suit Technology
Suit Comprise of 2-Layers
Internal, Loosely Cut Core Fits Range of Body Types w/in Each Size Option
Durable, Stretchy External Layer
Conforms to Body's Shape for Streamlined Profile w/out Restricting Movement
- Fusion System Distributes Air Evenly Inside Suit
- System Helps Maintain Trim & Buoyancy In-All-Conditions
- Air Core Inner Layer Incorporates Aqualungs Breathable Air Core Technology
- Helping Regulate Temperature, Elevating Comfort Inside Suit
- Constructed of 3-Ply Fabric:
Lets Vapor from Sweat & Condensation Escape
Keeps Other Water Out
Innovative Pattern Uses Minimal Seams for Minimizing Leaks
Tough Outer 1mm Super-Stretch Neoprene Thru-Out
Paired w/6-Thread Mauser Seams Further Extend Durability
- Low-Profile Valve Design: Less Hang Ups On-BC Straps & Other Gear
- Valve: Hands Free Buoyancy Control Once Set
- Most Technically Advanced & Reliable Valve On-the-Market, Apeks Made
Mesh Duffel Bag
SLT Neck Seal Replacement Tool
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Outer 1mm Neoprene
6-Thread Mauser Seams
Seals: Silicone Rubber
|Pressure Relief Valve||APEKS|
|Suspenders||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|LP Hose||Yes w/3/8: Threads|
|Attached Boots||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Pockets||Twin-Zipper Expansion Pockets|
|Material Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Entry Type||Cross-Chest Zipper|