You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqualung Fusion Bullet with Air Core Dry Suit
|Crotch to floor||26"-29"||29"-32"||30"-33"||32"-35"||33"-38"|
*Fusion Fit is not available in 4XL
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAqualung's top-of-the-line Fusion Dry Suit, the Fusion Bullet, is engineered for maximum durability and fully loaded with innovative features to withstand your ultimate adventure in the harshest diving conditions. The suits front entry design allows for a true self entry, no need to rely on your dive buddy. The RapidZip System makes it easier for quick detachment of the outer layer for rapid drying. It also offers the opportunity to upgrade or change the outer layer with new styles. Specialized AirMesh Suspenders feature a compression resistant 3D AirMesh back pad adding insulation and comfort. A zippered pouch in the front offers an ideal solution for where to keep your valuables. Webbing straps are adjustable to achieve a perfect fit and keep your Fusion Dry Suit in place.
Stretch construction super-stretch neoprene outer layer paired with Mauser seams provide excellent range of motion and help streamline the suit to minimize drag. Aqualung's hypoallergenic silicone seals provide 40% better stretch than standard latex seals, offering enhanced comfort. Silicone has the added benefit of being more resistant to degradation from UV light and ozone. Zippered ankles unzip to make it even easier to get in and out of your dry suit. Zip back up to create that streamlined fit, reducing drag.
Performance & Protection:
Patented Dual Layer System: The Fusion line represents the most innovative advancements in dry suit technology of the last twenty years. All of Aqualung Fusion Dry Suits comprise of two layers: an internal, loosely cut core that fits a range of body types within each size option, and a durable, stretchy external layer that conforms to the body's shape for a streamlined profile without restricting movement. The Fusion system distributes air evenly inside the suit, helping maintain correct trim and buoyancy in all conditions. Air Core inner layer incorporates Aqualungs breathable Air Core technology helping to regulate temperature, elevating comfort inside the suit. Constructed of a 3-ply fabric, it lets vapor from sweat and condensation escape while keeping other water out. The innovative pattern uses as few seams as possible to minimize opportunity for leaks. Tough Outer 1mm super-stretch neoprene throughout paired with 6-thread Mauser seams further extend durability. Twin-Zip Expansion Pockets zippered gussets expand the pocket, allowing you to choose between moderate or generous sized storage options. An inner D-ring offers quick attachments. Aqualung's Pocket Support System keeps the pockets from sagging, even when you load them up with heavier gear! Built in mesh drain allows water to escape. Rugged 1mm GatorTech Pro kneepads extend down the shin offering padding and protection. Low profile auto exhaust valve This low-profile valve design means less hang ups on BC straps and other gear. It offers hands free buoyancy control once set. You can count on having the most technically advanced and reliable valve on the market, Apeks made. Also Included with the dry suit are a carry bag, inflator hose SLT neck seal replacement tool, zipper lubricant stick and owner's manual. Suit is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Top-of-the-Line Fusion Dry Suit
- Engineered for Maximum Durability
- Fully Loaded w/Innovative Features
- Designed to Withstand Your Ultimate Adventure in Harshest Diving Conditions
- Front Entry½:Design Allows True Self Entry, No Need to Rely On-Your-Dive-Buddy
- RapidZip System: Easier for Quick Detachment of Outer Layer for Rapid Drying
- Offers Opportunity to Upgrade or Change Outer Layer w/New Styles
- AirMesh Suspenders:
Feature Compression Resistant 3D AirMesh Back Pad
Adds Insulation & Comfort½:
- Zippered Pouch in Front Offers Ideal Solution for Keeping Valuables
- Webbing Straps are Adjustable: Achieve Perfect Fit
Keeps Suit In-Place
- Super-Stretch Neoprene Outer Layer Paired w/Mauser Seams
- Provides Excellent Range of Motion & Helps Streamline Suit to Minimize Drag
- Silicone Seals:
Provide 40% Better Stretch than Standard Latex Seals
Offer Enhanced Comfort
Add Benefit of Being More Resistant to Degradation from UV Light & Ozone
- Zippered Ankles½:Unzip to Ease Donning & Doffing
- Zip Back-Up Creates Streamlined Fit, Reducing Drag
- Performance & Protection:
Patented Dual Layer System:
Represents Most Innovative Advancements in Dry Suit Technology
Suit Comprise of 2-Layers
Internal, Loosely Cut Core Fits Range of Body Types w/in Each Size Option
Durable, Stretchy External Layer
Conforms to Body's Shape for Streamlined Profile w/out Restricting Movement
- Fusion System Distributes Air Evenly Inside Suit
- System Helps Maintain Trim & Buoyancy In-All-Conditions
- Air Core Inner½:Layer Incorporates Aqualungs Breathable Air Core Technology
- Helping Regulate Temperature, Elevating Comfort Inside Suit
- Constructed of 3-Ply Fabric:
Lets Vapor from Sweat & Condensation Escape
Keeps Other Water Out
Innovative Pattern Uses Minimal Seams for Minimizing Leaks
Tough Outer 1mm Super-Stretch Neoprene Thru-Out
Paired w/6-Thread Mauser Seams Further Extend Durability
- Twin-Zip Expansion Pockets:
Zippered Gussets Expand Pocket
Allows You to Choose Between Moderate or Generous Sized Storage Options
Inner D-Ring Offers Quick Attachments
- Aqualung's Pocket Support System: Keeps Pockets from Sagging, Even when Loaded-Up & Heavy
- Pockets w/Built-In Mesh Drain Allows Water to Escape
- Rugged 1mm GatorTech Pro Kneepads Extend Down Shin Offering Padding & Protection
- Low-Profile Valve Design: Less Hang Ups On BC Straps & Other Gear
- Valve: Hands Free Buoyancy Control Once Set
- Most Technically Advanced & Reliable Valve On-the-Market, Apeks Made
Mesh Duffel Bag
SLT Neck Seal Replacement Tool
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||1mm Neoprene, 1mm GatorTech Pro, Hypoallergenic Silicone, Chromed Brass, Plastic|
|Inflator Valve||Yes, Apeks|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Apeks|
|LP Hose||Yes, 3/8 Threaded|
|Pockets||Two Thigh Bellow Pockets|
|Closure||Brass YKK Zipper|
|Storage Bag||Yes, Mesh|
|Entry Type||Front Zipper|
|1mm Neoprene, 1mm GatorTech Pro, Hypoallergenic Silicone, Chromed Brass, Plastic|
|Pressure Relief Valve|
|Yes, 3/8 Threaded|
|Two Thigh Bellow Pockets|
|Brass YKK Zipper|