You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Combo Console, 2 Gauge
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Combo Console is a low profiled and ergonomically designed to fit in the hand comfortably, and is easy to read at a glance with its outstanding graphics. The Combo Console has an air-filled steel diaphragm depth gauge with a 0' to 200' readout and maximum depth indicator needle (MDIN). The MDIN is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth. The MDNI will remain at the maximum depth reached for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving, yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives. The colored graphics allow quick glance monitoring with bright red depth indicators at strategic positions on the gauge face. The red indicators are at depths beyond the standard sport limits of 130' to 200'. Gauge face is luminescent for low light and night diving conditions.
Pressure Gauge is a highly accurate bourdon tube design, reads pressure up to 5000 psi and features a thermometer for temperature readings. Like the depth gauge, the SPG has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 500 psi reserve air and the gauge face is also luminescent. Pressure gauge comes with a 36" (91.4cm) high pressure hose
Both gauges are packaged in a noncorrosive thermoplastic boot that is impact resistant and durable. Console boot has a sleek low profile with attachment points on both sides for a lanyard or clip. Both the depth and pressure gauges are mount on the front of the boot and on the backside, the boot has a small round writing slate for communications. If you wish to add navigation to your console the slate can be removed and replaced with a compass module (see SKU: XSSSTCMMD).
- Pressure Depth Gauge Console with Slate
- Compass Option Add-On (see SKU: XSSSTCMMD)
- Durable Noncorrosive Thermoplastic Boot
- Boot Equipped w/Attachment Points
- Luminescent Gauge Faces
- Color Coded Gauge Faces for Safety
- Depth Gauge:
- Readout: 0' to 200'
- Air Filled, Steel Diaphragm Construction
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
- Color Coded for Safety: 130' to 200' Depths Beyond Sport Diving Limits
- Pressure Gauge:
- Readout: 0' to 5,000 psi
- Highly Accurate, Bourdon Tube Design
- Built-In Thermometer
- 7/16 Threaded 36 (91.4cm) High Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Plastic|
|Pressure Readout||0' to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Case: Plastic
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Pressure Gauge Materials|
|0' to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial|
|Depth Gauge Materials|
|0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial|
|Max Depth Indicator|
If you need a basic depth and pressure console for a reasonable price this is it. The max depth indicator is the only frill but in my opinion very handy for a new diver w/o a computer to help him/her to fill in there log.