You have no items in your shopping cart.
TUSA 2 Gauge Analog Console, Imperial (SCA-280)
Product OverviewThe TUSA's 2 Gauge Analog Console is a rugged easy to read pressure gauge has color coded pressure readout for added safety. The gauge measures pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi. The 0 to 500 psi section is colored in bright red to denote reserve air, the 1,000 to 5,000 psi section is color coded in blue. Pressure gauge is also equipped with a thermometer measuring temperature from 0°F to 100°F. The gauge is incased in an impact resistant boot with an eyelet for attachment of a lanyard or clip. HP hose is 7/16" threaded.
The depth gauge measures depth from 0 to 200' and is also color coded for safety, with a blue color from 0 to 60' and red from 100' to 200'. The 10' depth is also color coded in red for minimum safety stop depth. Gauge is equipped with a maximum depth indicator that will follow the depth needle to the greatest depth reached on the dive and then will remain there to indicate your maximum depth. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key data for repetitive dives.
TUSA is the first company in the world to incorporate Lumi-Nova light storage dials. This groundbreaking innovation offers several times the brightness of conventional dials, as well as longer luminescence times. The entire face glows bright enough to make it ideal for night diving or diving in dark areas but contains no radioactive materials.
- Compact and Lightweight Instrument Package
- Provides All Dive Information Needed
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Lumi-Nova Light Storage Dial:
Several-Times the Brightness of Conventional Dials
Entire-Face Glows Bright
Ideal for Night Diving or Diving in Dark-Areas
Contains No-Radioactive Materials
- Multiple Attachment Points for Lanyard or Clips
- Pressure Gauge:
- Rugged Easy to Read Pressure Gauge
- Color Coded Pressure Readout for Added Safety
- Measures Pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi
- Thermometer Measures Temperature from 0°:F to 100°:F
- 7/16 Threaded Hose
- Depth Gauge:
- 200' Depth Gauge
- Strategic Color Coded for Safety
- Max. Depth Indicator
- High Visibility Graphics
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Plastic|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Plastic|
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Pressure Gauge Materials|
|0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial|
|Depth Gauge Materials|
|0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial|
|Max Depth Indicator|